Aberdeen vs Partick Thistle - 30/08/14

Couldn't see a thread already started so might as well get it going Can't see any points coming down to Glasgow, but if Seabo is fit and we get a left-back in, we might have a wee bit of a chance.

If we beat Morton tomorrow it will give a lot of much needed confidence going into the game.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home team needing a morale boosting result after a poor run of results?

Partick Thistle is the team you want.

4-0 Sheepies :(

Do away fans have to buy tickets beforehand or is it patg? Thank you.

Fearing a bit of a pumping based on last Saturday but if we get a decent result tomorrow and / or some players in by the weekend I might be more optimistic.

Still, the last time I was at Pittodrie David Lilley scored and we won, so pretty much anything is possible.

Fearing a bit of a pumping based on last Saturday but if we get a decent result tomorrow and / or some players in by the weekend I might be more optimistic.

Still, the last time I was at Pittodrie David Lilley scored and we won, so pretty much anything is possible.

That was always my thoughts when the Dons and Thistle crossed swords back in the 60s and 70s. (0-5, 5-1, 5-2, 7-2 etc etc)

Reckon this will be a draw.

Hamilton bossed our midfield, so the worry is that Aberdeen completely overrun us. I feel confident of avoiding a completing horsing with Gallacher in goal (I'm erasing last season's home game against Hearts from memory), but reckon he'll face a barrage if we're forced to start with Muirhead and Balatoni.

I'd have given Liam Lindsay a start if we had an experienced left back on our books, but there's no way you can go into a game at Todders with a defence comprised of a largely untested left-hand side

Archived