Inverness CT vs Kilmarnock - 30/08/14

The fact Killie come up here with a poor record in Inverness in recent years will matter little as our opponents who started the season as one of the relegation favourites are on a good run of form and the Caley Stadium is not exactly a fortress, more like an open beer tent, where other teams help themselves and enjoy. With feet firmly on the ground I hope for a narrow win and the achievement of going unbeaten in August and remaining top of the table 16.50 Saturday afternoon.

Excellent lift for Ryan Christie today as he is added to Billy Stark's Under 21's Scotland squad for next month's away fixtures in Slovakia and Luxembourg and congratulations also to Craig Slater of Kilmarnock who has also been named.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think this thread might be quite quiet until Wednesday morning...

Nah....

I think this is the match that Magennis foresaw when he said we're due to give a team a real doing.

1 - 0 Killie.

If the gods of fitba offered me a draw right now I'd take it. If we can get anything from this game I'll be happy, but I won't be too disappointed if we get beat given our fairly poor record at the Caledonian Stadium. Hopefully it'll be a good game anyway.

I finish work at 7am on Saturday morning and am back on shift at 7am on Sunday morning.

Unsure if I have enough time to get from Edinburgh to Inverness for the game. :unsure:

We need to stick to the same XI, no need for any change. We're not in action this week whereas Killie have a big derby - not sure how much of an advantage that'll be for us early in the season, both squads should be pretty fresh.

I've not seen a great deal of Killie this season, why do the KFC fans think they've done so well?

I've not seen a great deal of Killie this season, why do the KFC fans think they've done so well?

AJ not panicking in the transfer window and bringing in players of decent quality.

Also that absolute gobshite Sandy Clark being booted out the door.

Supposedly he was an aggressive bullying arsehole with the players.

Gary Locke being brought in as number 2 was a fantastic choice.

I finish work at 7am on Saturday morning and am back on shift at 7am on Sunday morning.

Unsure if I have enough time to get from Edinburgh to Inverness for the game. :unsure:

We need to stick to the same XI, no need for any change. We're not in action this week whereas Killie have a big derby - not sure how much of an advantage that'll be for us early in the season, both squads should be pretty fresh.

New recipe?

Archived