ARFC VS Queens Park

I'm sure I read this morning in the ever-reliable and high-brow journalistic phenomenon that is the Daily Record that he was an injury doubt for today's game.

In response to The Spiderman, Queen's will do just fine this season. Gus may need to play a bit more expansively and bring in another striker if you're to score goals but you've enough about you to secure a mid-table finish.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are trying to get a bite out of someone and I'm going to give it tonight. Shut the f**k up. You are a total a**e of a boy. Now that I have been pointed out who you are in the crowd today it made me laugh, a total loner of a boy who likes to look good online but a loner in life.

Gemmell took a bad blow last week against East fife and has broken his ribs. Hopefully he won't be out for long.

c'mon Paul , keep the nut pal. All opinions welcomed. That's what it's all about eh ? If you don't like what the lad says then just ignore him. Don't get personal. Life's too short pal.

wish big John all the best for a speedy recovery, but in all seriousness, given the size of his frame it must have been one helluva knock he took to cause that amount of damage?

Gemmell broke a rib, possibly while laughing all the way to the bank.

(source: BTU)

Am I the only one who realises the above post is a good-natured dig at resident P&B wind-up merchant Berwick - the - unbeatable (BTU)?

It really isn't attack on big John, and the fact that it spawned a pretty nasty personal attack is sad.

Am I the only one who realises the above post is a good-natured dig at resident P&B wind-up merchant Berwick - the - unbeatable (BTU)?

It really isn't attack on big John, and the fact that it spawned a pretty nasty personal attack is sad.

no you're not alone, spotted here also

Same as last week in the sense that I reckon we'd have won the game if we'd nicked the opening goal. When the opposition score, it's really tough to see where the equaliser is coming from. McPherson is holding the ball up well and there's nobody there to lay it off to.

If it is a joke then I apologise about that. I did not notice this and thought it was one of his usual digs at Gemmell or all things rovers.

If it is a joke then I apologise about that. I did not notice this and thought it was one of his usual digs at Gemmell or all things rovers.

Decent of you to apologise, Paul. Your - now disappeared - post mentioning "sore face" was a bit menacing. The joke here is that BtU repeatedly mocks us for our Man City-esque wages.

Decent of you to apologise, Paul. Your - now disappeared - post mentioning "sore face" was a bit menacing. The joke here is that BtU repeatedly mocks us for our Man City-esque wages.

Sore face? I can't remember that... Nah I now understand that it was a joke and my reply was out of order. Through my drunken sailor jerry eyes I've clearly missed the joke last night. It just shows how easy it is to misread something written online. Anyways, I apologise for any harm I've caused.

Are you meaning what I said to one of our supporters today? I remember I said to one regarding his shouts during games that he needs to be careful what he shouts as could end up up with a sore face from an opposition fan the way he goes on during games...

Are you meaning what I said to one of our supporters today? I remember I said to one regarding his shouts during games that he needs to be careful what he shouts as could end up up with a sore face from an opposition fan the way he goes on during games...

In a post you made last night (no longer on the thread) you declared that, like someone who was shouting at the game, Albino Rover was in danger of a "sore face" for expressing views with which you didn't concur.

I couldn't make the game on Saturday so can't comment on how it panned out. It is pleasing that, touch wood, we seem to be a tighter unit since no-one has totally thrashed us so far. Unfortunately though, narrow defeats don't earn you points and we need some on the board soon. A little something up front needed.

The most bizarre "health and safety" pish to date. People weren't allowed to stand at the fence outside the new portacabins with the souvenir shop and the pie stall. The reason given, by a fairly over-officious guy, was that you might put your tea on the fence and if the ball hit it and knocked it over you, you would sue the club. That doesn't seem to be the case if you balance your tea all along the metal fence in front of the stand....which is actually more likely to be the place of a "tea ower the Pringle" type incident.

I'm blaming this for us losing our focus on the game.

We're looking fairly solid at the back, as seen by the relatively few goals we're conceding, and that had to be the priority after last year, and the midfield is OK, but we now need to think about what's going to be best up front.

Great strike for the goal, but Rovers were maybe a bit fortunate to get the three points.

Archived