Stenhousemuir -V- Super Ayr United

Guest honestrae95

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are playing Hearts tomorrow where we will get the run around for 90 minutes so let's not use that awful excuse eh.

As opposed to Ayr, who are only playing a derby game against Premiership rather than Championship opponents.

Hearts current team are a Premiership team let's be honest.

The pathetic excuse won't be required anyway you should beat us with relative ease we have just been embarrassed by a howlin' Stirling Albion whom you beat nae bother.

Last night is the first time I've managed to get along and see Ayr play this season. Won't be jumping through hoops with positivity until after Saturday but, compared to last season we are night and day. We look a little bit light up from against SPFL opposition, if we play like we did last night then I'm very confident of the three points here.

According to STV Stenny are struggling in nets with Chris Smith being out and Roberts is worried about playing Campbell in 2 games in 4 days on plastic pitches. Guess that means Campbell will either start on the bench or get an hour then be subbed.

Chris Smith has been out all season Greg Fleming will start exceptional against Hertz horrible against Stirling.

How are Ayr fans feeling towards Roberts now after going into the season wanting well rid he has produced a stellar start and signed some very handy players on paper.

Still a p***k but doing the business so can't argue vibe going on I'm guessing.

Chris Smith has been out all season Greg Fleming will start exceptional against Hertz horrible against Stirling.

How are Ayr fans feeling towards Roberts now after going into the season wanting well rid he has produced a stellar start and signed some very handy players on paper.

Still a p***k but doing the business vibe so can't argue vibe going on I'm guessing.

We had a good start last season, so it's too early to say. He has money now so it'll be interesting to see if we can add some quality to bulk up the squad, especially up top.

Archived