Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

In previous years people would say we relied on Ben Lewis

Now it is totally different there is a number of players who can cause problems and also we will have Bryan Boylan returning from injury towards the end of the year and he will be like having a new signing as well

Home to Craigmark next

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

facebook/website? Cant see much going on?

I bought two domains after Mr. Murray stated that he was retaining the original one.

1) kilwinningrangersfootballclub.uk

2) kilwinningrangersfootballclub.com

As far as I know somebody volunteered to set up one or the other, and I don't know

what's happening now as I've retired through ill health from the committee.

Den

How confident are kilwinning going i to their game next week against Darvel? Top of the table clash even though it is a cup game both teams unbeaten in quite a lot of games should be a good challenge for both teams.

Should be a very good game mate both sides scoring lots of goals and playing with plenty of confidence

Darvel are having a excellent season so I think Chris and Co will be well aware of the threat you pose

I personally think Buffs will win the league but would probably like to see Darvel do well as I like an underdog story. Will definitely be watchin this game next weekend and have also heard Darvel have their main man jamie henderson back from injury adding a different dimension

Took in the game and very impressed with what I saw, Strainy has put a great squad together with his starting 11 yesterday having a great balance to it . With the likes of Boylan still to come in from injury and a few other experienced ones missing out yesterday I'm sure the buffs will be thereabouts come the end of the season. Too be honest I reckon the current squad would have done well in the super 1st if it hadn't been for the points reduction.

Took in the game and very impressed with what I saw, Strainy has put a great squad together with his starting 11 yesterday having a great balance to it . With the likes of Boylan still to come in from injury and a few other experienced ones missing out yesterday I'm sure the buffs will be thereabouts come the end of the season. Too be honest I reckon the current squad would have done well in the super 1st if it hadn't been for the points reduction.

Buffs fans were a wee bit sceptical about Strain being manager but having seen him in his short spell at Kilbirnie,most Ladeside fans were in no doubt that he had the credentials to go into management.

What about yourself Fabi..you ready yet ?.Won't find many folk that don't think you would be anything but a success in the dugoot.

Buffs are going great guns just now and with us drawing yesterday with Ardrossan they look even more so like favourites for the league. We've not started playing yet after our great Ardagh Cup run but I hope we can start playing really soon.

Long way to go yet AV one game at a time that is the way we are approaching it.

Buffs fans were a wee bit sceptical about Strain being manager but having seen him in his short spell at Kilbirnie,most Ladeside fans were in no doubt that he had the credentials to go into management.

What about yourself Fabi..you ready yet ?.Won't find many folk that don't think you would be anything but a success in the dugoot.

Would love to give it a go, had a wee taster with my works Scottish and British teams over the last few years but unfortunately the shifts along with a young family means it's on the back burner just now. If I can get over my back problem might make another wee playing comeback after the new year!! Lol

Have to admit there was a few a bit sceptical but he has been like a breath of fresh air at the club with his ideas and the way he has got the team playing long may it continue.

Eventually made a game today and witnessed some good football at times from both teams. Buffs looked good when going forward when they got the ball down and played. Seemed to fade in and out with there good play, however it was a battle and a very good win. Refs decision for the penalty was a disgrace but this happens without linesmen.

I think we knew this game was going to be a battle and in the first half it most certainly was but the third goal right on half-time gave us a cushion and once we stopped given away needless free-kicks we managed to take a measure of control.

Knowhere near our best but we still managed to Score six.

Archived