Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

Got to admit that the buffs seem to be getting back on track both on and off the field.

Visited abbey park on Ardagh business recently and the pitch was superb, the surroundings were the best I've seen at abbey park and in a whole the place seemed to have a bit of a buzz about it with a good few influential looking people buzzing about .

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traveling down with new Elgin for the game on Saturday, can some one tell me a decent pub to go to before the game that will be showing the Liverpool v Everton game that's not too far from the ground??

Cheers

Couldn't tell you a pub in particular that will definitely be showing the game but you'll find one easily, there are several pubs on the main street just a few minutes walk from Abbey Park.

Did think Buffs would win quite comfortably but didn't see 11-0 coming

We were unplayable the first 15 and most teams would have struggled to contain us! I thought the hallmark of the performance was the fact that despite cruising we kept going for more goals. That shows real appetite on the part of the team and management

We were unplayable the first 15 and most teams would have struggled to contain us! I thought the hallmark of the performance was the fact that despite cruising we kept going for more goals. That shows real appetite on the part of the team and management

A few people doubted how Strain & co would do as it was their 1st fling at management but the guys a winner & was always gonna do well . Also good to see the park & surrounds looking a lot better. The only way is up for the Buffs

#COTB

That was a tricky trip today, especially after such a good result for Kello in the Scottish. I'm told they are a Jekyl and Hyde team, not sure how today was by they're standards but again there were times today that the Buffs were simply unplayable! We kept the head despite taking 30 minutes to score and I'm Struggling to pick a bad individual performance today. We done well to keep our composure despite some naughty challenges by Kello in the 2nd half. Another great day at the office !

Great 6-0 win for Buffs today, wasn't expecting that.

The whole team played well as a unit, it took a while for the first goal to come, but once it did there was no looking back. Great, quick hat-trick from John Bradford at the start of the second half. Kello really couldn't complain, in all honesty it could have been so much more second half. The rest of the league need to watch out, the pace and quality in the team, we will give a few of our rivals a thumping if we maintain the form and attitude we have right now.

Could pick out a few great performances toady, but Dean Agnew is a class apart, his skill and attitude is outstanding, tricky player, gets more than his fair share of 'attention' from the opposition, but keeps coming back for more. Could easily play for a top team in the juniors, hope he stays with us for a while longer.

Any Buffs fans/committee know when we will be getting our own website, its been a wee bit hard to keep up with all things Buffs since David Murray retired his excellent Buffs website? The Facebook page started well, but now seems to have died a death.

Archived