Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

This game is scheduled for the 13th May

7pm

Looking forward to it. Without being disrespectful to our opponents, the Buffs will be right up for this one, it's a real opportunity to make the semi-final, potentially against Pollok. COYB

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that would be good we will give them the upmost respect as they did beat Greenock but as you say a great opportunity to get to at least the semi's

For an ADL team, we've enjoyed some success in the cup competitions this season. Wether we can go on and win the West or the Ayrshire is open to debate, but I'm sure Chris and the boys will be fired up having narrowly missed out on the ADL championship.

As a Beith fan I think the buffs can look forward to next season with a lot of optimism I know it's different doing it every week as opposed to one off cup ties but one or two experienced additions and they'll be comfortable in the super league div 1.good luck for the rest of the season.

Looking forward to it. Without being disrespectful to our opponents, the Buffs will be right up for this one, it's a real opportunity to make the semi-final, potentially against Pollok. COYB

Hopefully be fit for this one, it will be good to kick a few of my ex team mates, if I can catch them!! :D

Hopefully be fit for this one, it will be good to kick a few of my ex team mates, if I can catch them!! :D

Didn't know that you were playing with Benburb Fabi, be weird to see you lining up against us! May the best team win! COYB

Only signed 3 weeks ago but 4 games in the last two weeks have took there toll and picked up a calf injury last Saturday! Hopefully shake it off in time. Would be good to get a wee run out if fit and selected!

Sad to say for a WOS QFinal, nae linos, only ref Richard Murray! Thought the club might have pushed the boat out and paid for linos - aye, I know they are usually shite, but ref having to guess offsides for 90 minutes is a pain.

Archived