Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweep is an ex Lugar Commitee member who has posted under various guises on P&B

I joined around five years ago and have always posted under sweep. Cantona you have said before that Kennie Young is Sweep. Kennie Young is not sweep.Enough has been said and I look forward to the game today at Abbey park and as a neutral may the best team win. Good luck to Buffs and Winton.

Ardrossan are the only team to have beaten us in the league this season so they will probably go into the game as slight favs but it will be a good time to put it right.

Leave the mind games to the managers mate. HAha. The narrow victory at winton park means nothin now as it was so long ago. mcbookie has you 19/20 so they don't share your pessimism. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At Beith today. Not really that surprised about this result, saw kilwinning win in the big one there, seen them 4 times this season Winton twice, Pollok twice, Peasies, farmers, Darvel, Hurlford, Bellshill, Meadow, big guns licking their wounds today,might be some respect for lower league contenders going about today, and well deserved, 11 v 11 thats why we travel to watch!

Think I've seen the Buffs 4 times now this season, twice against us in the Vale tourney and Ardagh and twice now at Bellsdale and been impressed every time.

On each of the 2 games I've witnessed against Beith you would never have guessed 2 league's seperate them.

Every time I see the Boy Agnew as well I wonder how the feck he managed to end up playing in the ADL.

Think the Buffs will do ok next season if they can hang on to their key players and maybe add 1 or 2.

Just hope we dont see you there, no offence :lol:

Think I've seen the Buffs 4 times now this season, twice against us in the Vale tourney and Ardagh and twice now at Bellsdale and been impressed every time.

On each of the 2 games I've witnessed against Beith you would never have guessed 2 league's seperate them.

Every time I see the Boy Agnew as well I wonder how the feck he managed to end up playing in the ADL.

Think the Buffs will do ok next season if they can hang on to their key players and maybe add 1 or 2.

Just hope we dont see you there, no offence :lol:

Fairly certain the Buffs will retain all of the current playing squad and add one or two more. Dean Agnew is my player of the season, a real tricky wee player who puts everything into every game he plays, he travels from Stranraer to play for the Buffs and loves it at Abbey Park. I'm sure he has signed on for next season already, as have many others as the atmosphere around the club this season is much improved.

Fairly certain the Buffs will retain all of the current playing squad and add one or two more. Dean Agnew is my player of the season, a real tricky wee player who puts everything into every game he plays, he travels from Stranraer to play for the Buffs and loves it at Abbey Park. I'm sure he has signed on for next season already, as have many others as the atmosphere around the club this season is much improved.

Good to hear that we are retaining most of our best players with additions coming in. Some of the football we have played this season has been a joy to watch, best football I have seen at Buffs for a good while. Just hope it continues, under the current management team I do not see why not. Will be interesting to see what who and what positions they are looking to improve.

Dean Agnew was a superb signing for the club he gives us something that we have been lacking for a few years and he is so good to watch when in full-flow

Yep do expect a few new faces to go along with the squad we have at present as in Super 1st you really need strength in depth.

But I know the aim of Chris and Colin is to be very competitive and I see no reason why we cant be

Good to hear that we are retaining most of our best players with additions coming in. Some of the football we have played this season has been a joy to watch, best football I have seen at Buffs for a good while. Just hope it continues, under the current management team I do not see why not. Will be interesting to see what who and what positions they are looking to improve.

We are great going forward, but maybe need a wee bit more steel in midfield and more discipline at the full back positions. I'd like an experienced centre midfielder to come in and boss that area and at least one orthodox full back added as, I'd imagine, we cannot afford to be as cavalier going forward in a higher league, at least for next season any way. Consolidation should be our main aim, anything else a bonus. Got to shake the yoyo team badge and look to push on again over the next 2 or 3 seasons. It would seem that the infrastructure is being put in place off the park, the management team are committed, the support is increasing again, so onwards and upwards.

Archived