Hamilton Accies vs Ross County - 30/08/14

I'm interested to see if Brittain picks himself too!

Seems the kind of humble guy who might think twice about it, although Stevie will liklely we think we need him on the pitch.

I reckon we should play our captain... obviously. We need a snarling perma-rager in there to keep everyone ticking.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go back on the "I won't guess a team" and now suggest what I would like to see (but what we won't actually see):

Reguero

Balk Boyd Frempah Celcer

Brittain Kiss

Jervis De Leeuw Carey

Boyce

Subs: Brown, defender, Latouchent, Quinn, Cardle, Maatsen, Dingwall

I reckon Ferguson might chuck in a couple of youngsters. That boy Miller who was on the bench vs. Stranraer was a right-back? He could well start, and I actually think Ross might get a place ahead of Maatsen.

Why would you like to see Jervis on the right wing? It's centre-forward or nothing at all, as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: I appreciate he played there against Dundee United but I'd trust him even less defensively than Arquin, just look at the highlights.

I'd have Maatsen start on the right wing. Whichever of Gillespie, Hendrie or MacDonald for Accies wouldn't be able to cope with him. The issue is his final ball and stretching the midfield too much, when Hamilton are strongest in the centre.

More than likely, it'll be Cardle and Carey on each flank.

Why would you like to see Jervis on the right wing? It's centre-forward or nothing at all, as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: I appreciate he played there against Dundee United but I'd trust him even less defensively than Arquin, just look at the highlights.

I'd have Maatsen start on the right wing. Whichever of Gillespie, Hendrie or MacDonald for Accies wouldn't be able to cope with him. The issue is his final ball and stretching the midfield too much, when Hamilton are strongest in the centre.

More than likely, it'll be Cardle and Carey on each flank.

Lazy assumption that he might be okay(ish) there based on his brief stint at Portsmouth (or at least I think I remember something about him playing wide right?). I didn't see the highlights but if he looked poor defensively then hooking him for Maatsen seems like a good choice.

Lazy assumption that he might be okay(ish) there based on his brief stint at Portsmouth (or at least I think I remember something about him playing wide right?). I didn't see the highlights but if he looked poor defensively then hooking him for Maatsen seems like a good choice.

Everything you need to know in five seconds. Maybe.

InfamousVelvetyGrouse.gif

Question to other Accies fans, my dad has decided to come along to this, now on the website it says there will be some room in the main stand for PATG, so I'm just asking do we just sit anywhere or have they got a specific section for PATG?

I would assume just sit anywhere.

It's a great idea by the club, and one that I hope is a success, but it's been pretty shambolically handled. Free tickets available, no free tickets available, free tickets available again. Communication certainly isn't a strong point at the club.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if the free tickets had seat numbers allocated to them, i guess we'll just sit anywhere and if we got told to move fair enough. I agree with what you say above a great idea but quite disorganised.

Archived