St Mirren vs Dundee United - 30/08/2014

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict an even game played in a good spirit and won by a single goal one way or the other, both teams to be warmly applauded off the park by both sets of fans, and absolutely no seething tantrums to be on display by anyone on P&B afterwards.

I predict an even game played in a good spirit and won by a single goal one way or the other, both teams to be warmly applauded off the park by both sets of fans, and absolutely no seething tantrums to be on display by anyone on P&B afterwards.

^^^^^Seething.

Though one of our lesser achievements over the course, skelping The Maureens 3 times out of 4 last season was most interesting for the manner in which many of The Maureens' acolytes clung and still cling longingly to that 25% record. Almost as bad as Dundee fans.

Talking of Dundee, that was a fair Grant Theft Peaso at the weekend so United should take caution. An early goal to settle us into our rhythm followed by a 2nd half Fojut wonderstrike should do the business in a reasonably straightforward 2-0 affair. Jim Goodwin MotM :)

Any St Mirren fans heard the rumour doing the rounds that Butcher is being lined up to replace Tommy Craig in the very near future?

I know he's not had the best of luck in the last year, so I'd be delighted for Callum if he got the nod. Kudus as assistant.

Would be concerned if we were playing pish and not making chances this current squad are making plenty of chances and playing some great football so don't think it's going to be as easy for United as some think. Still would not be putting Saints on my fixed odds coupon. United play good football Saints are also playing good football so at least we should all see an entertaining game , may the best team win.

Any St Mirren fans heard the rumour doing the rounds that Butcher is being lined up to replace Tommy Craig in the very near future?

Something you get from Stuart Gilmour is loyalty time to sort things out. We in the most part are playing well attacking more than in previous seasons I see a good team in the making so would be surprised if what you say is true.

Would be concerned if we were playing pish and not making chances this current squad are making plenty of chances and playing some great football so don't think it's going to be as easy for United as some think. Still would not be putting Saints on my fixed odds coupon. United play good football Saints are also playing good football so at least we should all see an entertaining game , may the best team win.

Best team to win, eh?

3-0 United.

Archived