St Mirren vs Dundee United - 30/08/2014

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The unstoppable force of Fojut meets the immovable elbow of Goodwin. Everyone is the stadium is killed from the resulting explosion.

Or you know, a win for United. Agree that Erskine deserves to start, especially since he's our top scorer.

Statement from Goodwin after his assault on Armstrong last season. Hands up if you believe the last bit.

“After the Dundee United affair I deserved the flak I got. It was a stupid thing to do and I apologised in person to Stuart afterwards. I did go over the top and I fully accept that and I said sorry to my team-mates and my manager.

I had not been able to do that publicly since and I am doing it now. I don’t want to speak too much about it but I’ve sorted myself out since then."

Statement from Goodwin after his assault on Armstrong last season. Hands up if you believe the last bit.

“After the Dundee United affair I deserved the flak I got. It was a stupid thing to do and I apologised in person to Stuart afterwards. I did go over the top and I fully accept that and I said sorry to my team-mates and my manager.

I had not been able to do that publicly since and I am doing it now. I don’t want to speak too much about it but I’ve sorted myself out since then."

jg_378478c.jpg
:P

I would be happy with the team suggested by Granny. Erskine deserves a start and McNamara should oblige. This will be the first game I have missed this season, I am going to Station Park to see Forfar take on Greenock Morton instead!

Has the Tangerine Dream Machine won yet at St Mirren's new ground?

Anyhow, i'm going to guess that we'll prevail 2-1 with Chris "Di Maria" Erskine scoring the winner again.

We'll score? Bonus...

Be interesting to see how it goes. Craig is under real pressure already.

I remember the last time Dundee Utd came to Paisley in the midst of good form. We gave them a sound hiding and the tear stained fall out was a sight to behold.

Can't see that happening this time around sadly, as we can't score.

Although losing home games to the new teams then beating Dundee United would just be so St Mirren, so you never know.

Archived