Dundee vs Celtic - 31/08/14

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Celtic sell out their allocation? Surprised to see the crowd a couple of thousand short of capacity.

Wighton should have come on instead of Tank. Don't know why he's not figuring more after his great display v Partick.

We will be absolutely flying once we get Kevin Thomson back and when Roberts gets in to gear. Prefer him to Boyle as has more goal threat, better shot.

Decent display again, wee bit more composure from Boyler and it could have been even better but cant complain too much cause im usually screaming at him to have a shot more often. Early days for us and I think we,ll get better but still undefeated, happy days!

I would have taken a point before kick off but I feel quite disappointed after that. We really should have won today. Not sure how the officials came across on TV but from a fan at the game POV they were an absolute disgrace.

Not blaming them for us dropping points, that's our own fault for lack of composure up front.

Still undefeated!

I would have taken a point before kick off but I feel quite disappointed after that. We really should have won today. Not sure how the officials came across on TV but from a fan at the game POV they were an absolute disgrace.

Not blaming them for us dropping points, that's our own fault for lack of composure up front.

Still undefeated!

Think they were told at half time that they weren't following the script.

Can't see any other reason for the dramatic decline in refereeing standards between the first half and the second.

Well played Dundee.

Shame your boy never squared the ball in the second half. Point's good though, unlike Sellick who are certainly not good ( given how much they cost) and verging on shite.

Beat by Legia, Maribor and ICT, hanging on for a draw with Dundee and beating Saints by cheating ( and poor officialdom)

Ronnie the rocket MUST stay.. :thumsup2

CowdenConvert, on 31 Aug 2014 - 12:39, said:

Mcpake is slower than a week in the jail. Will get exposed again today.

RandomGuy., on 31 Aug 2014 - 12:43, said:

It would be hilarious if he turned into a solid defender the moment he leaves Hibs

McPake won MotM and has been brilliant at the back along with Konrad since he's been at Dens.

BarraJag, on 31 Aug 2014 - 12:44, said:

WHo the f**k is doing the booing and why?

hoopy1967, on 31 Aug 2014 - 12:48, said:

Think the Celtic fans are booing whenever Dundee fans sing 'Hello Hello'

It was the Dundee fans booing the Celtic support for what they were singing. Couldn't quite make out what was being sung myself.

If it wasn't for Boyle's decision making, we'd have been talking about a comfortable win here. Still can't get over the corner decision from the linesman and referee, when the linesman got 'Wayyyyed' for giving a Dundee corner after that, Craig Thomson started laughing and shrugged his shoulders at the linesman.

Disappointed only to take a point in the end. Without Griffiths Celtic look like the worst OF team in living memory. With Griffiths, it's then a tight call between this side and the John Barnes era.

Dundee are still ravaged by injury, our captain is out, our only LB is out and Ferry has just returned.

Roberts was very strange. Most Dundee fans in the Bobby Cox were thinking he was about to be subbed because he looked to be struggling for a bit. He was excellent today, but his decision making is a bit iffy and he looks as if he's a bit of a bottlebag at times. Whenever he had the ball though, he terrified Izaguirre.

Nice to see Leigh Griffiths putting on a Dundee top at the end and clapping all our support before going over to the Celtic support.

Another thing, why was the fourth official camped out in front of Hartley in the Dundee dugout?! He's got his own section yet wouldn't leave our dugout at all. Ended up having words with Hartley when he was trying to give instructions to his own player!

Another thing, why was the fourth official camped out in front of Hartley in the Dundee dugout?! He's got his own section yet wouldn't leave our dugout at all. Ended up having words with Hartley when he was trying to give instructions to his own player!

Andrew Dallas is an arse hole of a man

Archived