Dundee vs Celtic - 31/08/14

Acquire. :lol: Fucking acquire. :lol:

They'll be a bit in the weegie press about Dee Man getting 3 months for 'acquiring' a jacket from the cheap shops.

I am not, and never have been, a weegie. Please stop posting this slanderous falsehood or you shall be hearing from my lawyers henceforth. Thank you.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acquire. :lol: Fucking acquire. :lol:

They'll be a bit in the weegie press about Dee Man getting 3 months for 'acquiring' a jacket from the cheap shops.

It'll be under the bit about the East Angus tannadice top boy getting 4 years for 'acquiring' a lover from the sheep shops.

What is your opinion on Celtic not doing the honourable thing and letting Legia Warsaw progress in the Champions League after pumping your team 6-1 on aggregate, johnnyc13?

Don't think UEFA would have let us tbh. I mean I know Peter Lawwell runs Scottish fitba n that - but even he has his limits.

Any way 8-2 Sellick.

Unfortunately I loaned my last one to Liberace but the c**t snuffed it before giving it back to me but I shall do my utmost to acquire one before this weekend.

I'm thinking Bus crawl for the gold shirts ?

If I ever find myself constipated whilst in the throes of passion with a Celtic fan I prefer to opt for the cousin of the 'Sanchez' and leave her with a Dirty Rodriguez. Obviously I'm more of a romantic than your good self.

It depends on which version of the 'dirty Rodriquez' you prefer, I've heard of 2, one is completely acceptable the other not so much :o

Either one is cool as long as you leave a Hot Pocket before you bail.

If you've already 'evacuated your bowels' on her chest its a bit of an effort to 'lay a cable' to stash down the back of her sofa. I think you're showing off :P

:lol: Why is that standfree? Aberdeen are going down :lol: I also predict you will disappear from this thread when we hump this lot as quick as you did from the Dundee big team V Sheep and Saints v Sheep threads.

Scumdee fans :1eye

Did you forget that you came on here to berate an Aberdeen fan ? Oh you silly sasij !

I predict a JonnyC13 meltdown before the weekend.

:lol: Why is that standfree? Aberdeen are going down :lol: I also predict you will disappear from this thread when we hump this lot as quick as you did from the Dundee big team V Sheep and Saints v Sheep threads.

Scumdee fans :1eye

Less than a day.

Not bad SF.

Archived