Dundee vs Celtic - 31/08/14

This could go one of two ways depending on how Tuesday night goes

We are flat as a glass of juice from a plastic bottle that was opened a week previously or, buoyed by possibly making the group stages of the CL we come out full of confidence and put on a show similar to that which saw Dundee's next door neighbours pummelled recently

The former will see us in trouble against a hungry Dundee side with a good mix of talented youngsters and experienced players.

Fingers crossed its the latter and im going 3-1:Celtic 8)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are flat as a glass of juice from a plastic bottle that was opened a week previously or, buoyed by possibly making the group stages of the CL we come out full of confidence and put on a show similar to that which saw Dundee's next door neighbours pummelled recently

The former will see us in trouble against a hungry Dundee side with a good mix of talented youngsters and experienced players.

I will be hoping for the famous Celtic champions league hangover. If we get a draw I will be more than happy if not I hope we keep the score down.

I just hope you guys don't trash the place this time.

When are the tickets on sale?

They've been on sale for a wee while mate. Don't know whether you're a Dundee or Celtic fan but there are plenty of tickets available in the home ends anyway. There were a limited number of tickets in the Celtic end that went on sale from the club shop to personal callers the other week but I have no idea if they are sold out or not.

Need to dig out the flag for this one.....

02628701_alpha_L011009.jpg

DDYB.

Don't know what's worse; the flag, the shite haircut or the stupid fucking gold jacket.

Actually Biggie I'll donate £20 to a charity of your choice if you wear a jacket like that to a game this season.

Be interesting to see how we line up for this. I'd imagine Hartley will ditch the midfield diamond for this and go a little more defensive. I'd play Boyle and try and play on the counter attack.

Obviously not expecting much from this game, anything here is a bonus like it always is against the OF. Hopefully Celtic have a real tough game on Tuesday and rest a few players. Having said that, with the game being on Sunday there is really no excuse. Had it been Wednesday/Saturday then you could possibly see fatigue being an issue.

Don't know what's worse; the flag, the shite haircut or the stupid fucking gold jacket.

Actually Biggie I'll donate £20 to a charity of your choice if you wear a jacket like that to a game this season.

The flag is completely irrelevant as is Morrissey... :-)

Archived