Dundee vs Celtic - 31/08/14

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf Dundee fans are fucking weirdos and are there whether you want them there or not, not that anyone ever wants them though

Speaking (as it were) of weirdos who are there whether you want them there or not, you coming out to play tomorrow BJ ?

Too many weirdos Chompy, I'll be in Inverness anyway

But...but.... I thought you organised it BJ. You'll be sorely missed of course, anyone who posts as prolifically as you do on the Dundee threads would be more than welcome :lol:

Just in case you Dundee fans are new to this leagues forum or forgotten, here's a quick roundup of the Celtic "characters" you might see on this thread:

JohnnyC13: already shot his load after one post by me, expect multiple breakdowns.

TheWolf: "too busy for this forum" and Peter Lawell is his next door neighbour who hates him.

TheOP: the very epitome of the "offended by everything, ashamed by nothing" ethos of Celtic fans. You have an obscure sectarian symbol? He'll tell you the year, who made it and how to be offended by it. Like a David Dickinson of bigotry.

DhenBhigot: if someone asked you to show what "slavering" was via a post on this forum, he'd be your man. Has a habit of contradicting himself, losing arguments then going back several pages to edit his posts to make it seem like he won.

EnricoAnnoni: the ultimate Celtic "fanboy" but doesn't go to games. He'd buy a bag of dog shit if it had a Celtic badge on it. Kind of like Lex but without any busfare to go anywhere.

Magee: no explanation needed. Currently posting as 8mileBU.

I'm sure I've missed a few obvious ones, I'll update this when they appear.

:) Put me on the list buddy ? 8)

I really can't see anything but Celtic winning this one comfortably especially after Tuesday's embarrassing defeat.

I do hope it is a decent game with no incidents taking the headlines other than great football from both sides.

It would be funny to me should Celtic get a draw and then drop further behind the title race only because I'm sure the juggernaut that is a Celtic football team will eventually win the title. It'd be good to see something competitive for a change rather than the usual "sellik win ffs".

Mon the rest make harder for them. :)

I disagree.

To think these are the Celtic fans not welcome/good enough for their own tinky, narrow-minded forums. These are the dregs. The very bottom of the shittiest shite heap.

Nothing like completely unbiased impartial opinions from well educated folk is there ?

Fair play. Looking forward to the game. When was the last time Celtic lost 3 in a row?

Damn SF you got me there !, other than losing three European games in a row in Europe only very recently I can't for the life of me remember when they lost 3 straight consecutive games in all competitions ???

Surely must be at least a good 3 year or most likely HibeeJibee will post the correct date seeing as he is a footballing encyclopaedia.

I wouldn't go into meltdown mode if Dundee took all the points because the laugh I get from a rare of most joyous of occasions as seeing the mighty giant being toppled and humbled only to eventually grind out what everyone expects will happen eventually. Some of the banter on the Celtic threads after a defeat are so funny.

Going to this one, didnt realise it was a Sunday game though till yesterday for some reason. I hope Dens Park has recovered ok since the 'riots' I was at a few seasons ago.

I think most Celtic fans are more concerened with the transfer window shutting than this game to be honest. I just hope our players arent feeling the same.

Archived