Dundee vs Celtic - 31/08/14

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, anyhoo, will we be seeing you on saturday, it would be a real shame if the guy who went to all the trouble of organising this couldn't make it. I'll bring a jotter and you can help my inglerlish, it would be a real help.

Yours in hope

Chomp

If he comes everyone should chip in for a full Dundee kit for BJ. He obsesses about our club and fans more than any dee I know.

Of course he would ave to wear it for the duration of the event.

chomp my root, on 27 Aug 2014 - 22:02, said:

Out of curiosity, what prompted your little spat with me ? Scratch that, you can tell me all about it on saturday, that's if I have your permission to go. :rolleyes:

It's not just you, he seems to follow me about as well. Strange lad.

BarraJag, on 28 Aug 2014 - 08:36, said:

At least I didn't create an alias to green dot myself :whistle:

So you keep saying, doesn't stop you trying and failing to mock Dundee fans on here but also in the process make a right c**t of yourself.

So you keep saying, doesn't stop you trying and failing to mock Dundee fans on here but also in the process make a right c**t of yourself.

Making an alias to greenie yourself is a lot sadder than winding up Dundee fans :lol:

This'll be the first game of the season for me, seen all the highlights of previous matches and we're looking like a decent enough side. Hoping that we don't embarrass ourselves like that mob down the street, but we might have a chance if sellik play similarly to earlier this week!

Archived