Dundee vs Celtic - 31/08/14

Think I could make a similar type post to StandFree about Dundee fans

NDD - Breakdown after breakdown is the only way to describe him. Once resigned from the forum.

Chomp My Root - Thinks he is rather smart but is actually quite the opposite, hardly ever see him comment on the actual football either

DEEJANGO - An utter thick, racist bigot

Dee Man - Best of the Worst

Deeboy - thinks he has top quality banter but he really doesn't

Dundeebarry - Good guy

Harry94 - Good guy

Mattydfc - Good guy

Ludo - w**k

Fifespud - Breakdown prone w**k

Biggie - w**k

ETA WeeperDee - basically a parody

I am truly humbled to be left out. I trust this is because I am boring enough and not enough of a character?

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BarraJag - prone to predictions of his team horsing supposed diddies and, when that fails to transpire, proceeds to stalk their fans and team throughout the forum. Tragic.

At least CountryDave has given up already.

I am truly humbled to be left out. I trust this is because I am boring enough and not enough of a character?

Well now you know how we all felt when Too Many Ectos passed his hilarious expert analysis on your username.

Hilarious.

Think I could make a similar type post to StandFree about Dundee fans

NDD - Breakdown after breakdown is the only way to describe him. Once resigned from the forum.

Chomp My Root - Thinks he is rather smart but is actually quite the opposite, hardly ever see him comment on the actual football either

DEEJANGO - An utter thick, racist bigot

Dee Man - Best of the Worst

Deeboy - thinks he has top quality banter but he really doesn't

Dundeebarry - Good guy

Harry94 - Good guy

Mattydfc - Good guy

Ludo - w**k

Fifespud - Breakdown prone w**k

Biggie - w**k

ETA WeeperDee - basically a parody

That's pish. I never even got a mention. f**k Inverness Caley and everyone who has ever played or managed them.

And Dundee United.

Well now you know how we all felt when Too Many Ectos passed his hilarious expert analysis on your username.

Hilarious.

To be fair, I'll accept that hilarity in turn for being missed out here. Wish I knew how to put it in my sig :(

That's pish. I never even got a mention. f**k Inverness Caley and everyone who has ever played or managed them.

And Dundee United.

I hereby nominate myself for quickest ever edit award having spectacularly fucked up initial post.

Archived