Motherwell vs St Johnstone - 30/08/14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to my first league home game of the season. Clearly the team perform much better with me there so I predict 2-1 to the Well.

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Scobbie - Easton

Wotherspoon - Millar - Brown - Lappin

MacLean - Graham

Protect the full backs and try and snatch something either on the break or from a set piece. The amount of hammerings we seem to get at Fir Park scares me, its even worse when Motherwell are playing poorly.

Wipe out Lasley and Sutton early too, can't afford to let their handsomeness distract us.

Underestimate Iain Vigurs' looks at your peril.

Christ, how could I forget his cheeky chappie face!

Going to be a close game in the case, a few handsome men on both sides. Might come down to the lesbian vote between McCall and Croft, and the bald one might struggle there.

Christ, how could I forget his cheeky chappie face!

Going to be a close game in the case, a few handsome men on both sides. Might come down to the lesbian vote between McCall and Croft, and the bald one might struggle there.

Gunnar Nielsen has something about him as well, probably wouldn't say no to Paul Lawson either. Fraser Kerr really brings us down though.

Gunnar Nielsen has something about him as well, probably wouldn't say no to Paul Lawson either. Fraser Kerr really brings us down though.

Nielsons a no from me, looks like a stray dog. Lawson is a possibility, but needs the correct shade of light hitting him. Not too worried about them tbh.

Kerrs abnormal head probably gets cancelled out by Brian "Fester" Easton, so its still fairly close.

Angol at left back for Motherwell. Seems to be only one or two players away from what I'd consider their first team tbh, so we'll need to try and take advantage early on of any weakness (a half fit Angol, for example), if we let them settle then they'll take control.

Central midfield will be key, and I fancy our three to take control of that area, Lawson and Lasley aren't the most energetic of midfielders, and if Millar plays as dominantly as he did against Aberdeen, then we'll run over them.

Central midfield will be key, and I fancy our three to take control of that area, Lawson and Lasley aren't the most energetic of midfielders, and if Millar plays as dominantly as he did against Aberdeen, then we'll run over them.

This. Congratulations on the win. Hopefully we'll pick up after the international break.

Apparently we've been the better side, with Wotherspoon going close with two efforts so far. Fully expect Motherwell to score on the counter any minute

15:32

At Fir Park, St Johnstone are still on the front foot and a cross finds Gary McDonald at the back post but he just can't get enough on it to beat Motherwell keeper Dan Twardzik.

Not too long until Motherwell score now

This Tay AM co-commentator really doesn't need to make a new comment every single time the main commentator says something.

Squeeky voice "aye, that effort was high, high, and not so handsome" :lol: Its as if he played FIFA to learn how to commentate

Archived