Motherwell vs St Johnstone - 30/08/14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He scored a goal that got us a win at Celtic Park therefore he's a fucking boss.

I was there that day I remember me and my fellow Well fans were raging at boab Malcolm's red card because it looked a good tackle from our angle soon changed my mind when I seen it on YouTube.

Scenes that day at the goal and full time

Christ knows what to expect. Probably another false dawn from us.

I was delighted that St J won the cup. Solid team and with a couple of good additions in Lappin and Graham.

I would take a draw right now.

I'm working, so can't go, shame really as this is one of the last Premiership grounds I've still to go to.

Would take a draw, as poor as Motherwell are just now it would be foolish t under-estimate them, they still have Ainsworth and Ojamma who have caused us massive problems before. Would be half tempted to go 4-4-2 tbh, play a flatter, deeper midfield and try and force the Motherwell full back to stay back because of the threat of two strikers.

Carswell at makeshift left back against croft or Wotherspoon or whoever saints play right mid gives me the fear they could have a field day.

It reminds me of a game Anderson played left back vs Humphrey and got subbed off in the first half because he couldn't cope

Thank you for that comprehensive and insightful critique.

To be fair, it's been years since he played for us so I can't really remember him all too well. He is good, but I just wasn't wanting saints fans to get too carried away.

On to the game. Do I really have to go? My season ticket sort of dictates that I must (but I'll not enjoy it). I'm usually optimistic when it comes to all things Motherwell, but I really can't see past an away win. We just looked so clueless in every department last week, and our inability to carve out chances is a worry.

2-0 Saints

I need a handful of prozac to even get along to this match.

My prediction is a Jim-Gannon's-last-match style hounding at home by St. Johnstone and Brian Graham to score on his debut.

Cannot see where a point or even a goal is coming from.

Archived