Early impressions

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are toothless up front, incompetent at the back and non existent in midfield.

I seem to remember reading the same shite from Motherwell fans last season, month after month!

United have been OK, most impressive at Pittodrie which probably isn't saying that much right now. We're still waiting to hit those higher gears of clickyness.

Before the start of the season the expectation was a Top 6 finish however with our good start anything less than European football will be deemed as failure.

This is Trippy head's gone stuff.

I suspect most Accies fans, like ourselves, would be happy with 10th place.

This is Trippy head's gone stuff.

I suspect most Accies fans, like ourselves, would be happy with 10th place.

ofcourse we would be happy, but why cant we get a top 6 or maybe even better our last 3 wins have been against 2 established top division teams one who has played in Europe the last few seasons and won a major trophy. Partick were being tipped as being a top 6 team this year, and im sure Dundee fans will be thinking the same.

ofcourse we would be happy, but why cant we get a top 6 or maybe even better our last 3 wins have been against 2 established top division teams one who has played in Europe the last few seasons and won a major trophy. Partick were being tipped as being a top 6 team this year, and im sure Dundee fans will be thinking the same.

Who tipped Partick for top 6?

Absolute nonsense.

Archived