Arbroath v Montrose

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick look at the forecast and it's telling me at around kickoff on Saturday it will be sunny but have 18mph winds

Excuse my stupidity but is that windy or?

Segragation in place according to the courier as per usual which is no surprise, us in harbour end, the Mo in pleash end.

Quick look at the forecast and it's telling me at around kickoff on Saturday it will be sunny but have 18mph winds

Excuse my stupidity but is that windy or?

Segragation in place according to the courier as per usual which is no surprise, us in harbour end, the Mo in pleash end.

for Gayfield of late, that is no that windy

Segregation, "headbangers" win again

Nae probs, we're no strangers to a windy day at LP. Couple of seasons ago the ref postponed a game at 2.55pm cos he reckoned it was too windy and on the plastic 1G pitch free licks etc couldn't be taken. Shouldn't be a problem as your pitch looked in good nick when I poked in for the last few minutes of the Brora game a few weeks back.

Lets hope for a great game on the pitch, great banter on the terraces and no aggro anywhere so maybe one day segregation will STOP.

Personnally I don't mind the Smokies doing well so long as the Mo do too.

Very much looking forward to this now. It's going to be my kids 1st game as well. Hopefully they can be cheering a comfortable Lichties win at 4.50pm. As for our line up I can see Lowdon coming in for Trav and Whatley switching to RB. Also expect to see either Murray or Smith replace Buchan. Il say.....

Crawford

Whatley

El Zubiadi

Nicol

Lowdon

Linn

Hunter

Stewart

McBride

Murray

Shagger

Only 4 teams with 100% league record remain in SPFL. Saturday at Gayfield will see at least 1 of them lose that status - Wouldn't have predicted that during pre-season.

First derby I've got a genuine hope of a Montrose win for a long time.

Only 4 teams with 100% league record remain in SPFL. Saturday at Gayfield will see at least 1 of them lose that status - Wouldn't have predicted that during pre-season.

First derby I've got a genuine hope of a Montrose win for a long time.

Well I hope your hopes are well and truly quashed tomorrow!!! ;)

Archived