Arbroath v Montrose

Make of the game by the way as a neutral?

Being totally honest, no team really took control of the game. A lot of midfield scrapping which was to be expected. The real difference was within the first half where Arbroath took their chances and Montrose didn't. This set up the game for them to see out which they did so with ease.

Aside from that, cracking wee ground and enjoyable game, not including the two numpties who were literally red in the face screaming at each other at half time.

8) 8) 8) It's understandable I would react in such a way, what is most pleasing about this picture is my Dundee supporting mate looking just as delighted as I do at the goal on his first visit to Gayfield.... hopefully within time he'll come around to watching a real football team instead of that overpriced SPL nonsense ;)

;)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving the wankers sign to away fans in a local derby is worthy of a booking

First challenge when Crawford came flying out and clattered Deasley as he fisted the ball away can not be classified as a bad challenge. The 2nd one was a 50/50 and the ball was there to be won.

50/50 my a**e the keeper had the ball, it was a "rabbit punch" of a tackle from a "donkey"

McBrides ball for Murrays goal is class and so is shaggers for the first one. Watching that and seeing the photos I can't see how linn was booked for his celebration

Booked for being the bawbag that is Bobby Linn. Simples!! Amazing change of direction when he realised it was better to wind up the opposition supporters than turn left and celebrate with his own fans. Sad sad sad.

Bobby Linn - the same player that was getting stick from his own supporters in the match and gave a two fingered GIRUY salute to his own supporters at the final whistle. Again what a twat

Linn is a great c**t with the fans. Always engaging with them on twitter/in person and firing us praise. I saw him and all the players at the final whistle and that didn't happen. :lol:

Love the guy.

Great player and a good lad.

You seem upset?

post-14721-14096953246823_thumb.jpg

Archived