Hearts v Falkirk

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this what it's come to Hibs fans?

Your getting chucked about in here just like your team do every Saturday. Trolling the forum and then end up with your tears and snotters splashed all over the shop.

I remember a time when you weren't quite as pathetic as this, it was a happier time :-(

Your getting chucked about in here just like your team do every Saturday. Trolling the forum and then end up with your tears and snotters splashed all over the shop.

I remember a time when you weren't quite as pathetic as this, it was a happier time :-(

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

the teams know each other very well.

houston at hearts, crawford and neilson at falkirk. levein and houston. and maybury and macdonald.

i predict lots of midfield.

hopefully not an angry match and no injuries and yellow/red cards.

Its not often that you check the previous evenings pissed posting to find out you were absolutely bang on the money.

Well theirs a can of worms question.

I've no idea tbh, my father in law told me a story about him working for securicor and trying to pick up cash at Brockville and the chairman and administrator falling out and the police got called!

Archived