Hearts v Falkirk

No excuses for that performance today. We were dreadful, especially in the first-half. At half time I thought it would end up finishing about 5 or 6 at least.

Second half we were a bit better, but I suspect that could partly have been put down to how much Hearts were easing off.

A bad day at the office. Move on and better next time.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor. Didn't think we would get the reeming we did but Hertz were excellent first half especially. We were also physically bullied.

We have shown we can compete this season so far, hopefully a one off.

Dick not good enough, Maybury to be fair was brought in to coach and only play in emergencies but is well past it now.

After selling the jerseys at the first goal McDonald was good, he had to be, and Sibbald got pass marks.

The squad needs improving.

No excuses for that performance today. We were dreadful, especially in the first-half. At half time I thought it would end up finishing about 5 or 6 at least.

Second half we were a bit better, but I suspect that could partly have been put down to how much Hearts were easing off.

A bad day at the office. Move on and better next time.

Don't get too smug. Look what happened to Hibs after their giantkilling feat against Stenny in the cup...

Jamie MacDonald can f**k off and play for Hearts if that's what he wants, pathetic cock sucking from him today which ripped the pish out of the Falkirk support and his teammates.

Surely there's someone in the under 15s that's a better option than Olu? Waste of a jersey every single game.

That's us without McGrandles. Duffie in for that joke Maybury is the one change.

Jamie MacDonald can f**k off and play for Hearts if that's what he wants, pathetic cock sucking from him today which ripped the pish out of the Falkirk support and his teammates.

Surely there's someone in the under 15s that's a better option than Olu? Waste of a jersey every single game.

That's us without McGrandles. Duffie in for that joke Maybury is the one change.

Seething.

Sold the first goal which then saw the onslaught.

Surely not? It would have been an awful lot worse if he wasn't playing.

He is an outstanding keeper for this level with one major weakness (which is why he is playing where he is). We knew the weakness and took advantage of it.

What did MacDonald do? Sooking up the home support I assume.

Waved to the home support when they asked for a wave in the first half shortly after the first goal and then applauded all home stands at the end of the game when the sponsors gave him MOTM.

The best we have played for years, particularly first half. Some of the football we played was brilliant to watch and Falkirk just couldn't cope. We blew them away.

Keatings could have had a hat-trick by half time but some of his movement was fantastic. He has pace in abundance and a goal would have topped off an excellent display. We shouldn't have taken Buaben off penalty duty. Special mentions to King, Gomis and Buaben before the sending off for their performances. Gomis in particular is too good for this league.

Nice touch from both sets of supporters with the 14th minute applause also.

Good day all round.

Waved to the home support when they asked for a wave in the first half shortly after the first goal and then applauded all home stands at the end of the game when the sponsors gave him MOTM.

How dare he. Hang him!

Archived