Hearts v Falkirk

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk haven't sold all their tickets and I doubt they will.

I think I'll be struggling to get to the shop tomorrow given I work until 5 in Glasgow.

Can anyone confirm that there'll be a sale at Tynecastle on the day?

Just remembered that Falkirk are a bogey side for us. Or is that just away from home?

You're being pretty generous there. I think I can count on 1 finger the number of times I've seen us win at Tynecastle in the league. Actually, plus another once in the cup, so a grand total of twice for me... Don't see us adding to that on Saturday.

Anyone have an idea what pubs are for away fans, if any.

After last weeks nightmare in Leith,,,Gimps - Strap-ons and the village people on full bung out the juke box....all i was wanting was a couple pint.

Caley Sample Rooms on Angle Park Terrace is ok for away fans.

You get served quite quickly too which is a winner in my book.

Our allocation was around 1800 (2 sections of the Roseburn). I'll be amazed if we take our entire allocation, particularly having just sold our best player.

2 sections of the Roseburn = 1400 minus some removed / unavailable seats if that's still the case

-

-

-

-

2 sections of the Roseburn = 1400 minus some removed / unavailable seats if that's still the case

-

-

-

-

That's what I meant, do not try working out what 2/5 of 3,500 is after a long day :lol:

Why were those rows of seats in the corners removed btw?

I suspect that having a few extra yards between the visitors and Section N will make the police and stewards life a bit easier.

Well, the front rows are not / were not allowed to be used against mhanks after 'that incident', were they (section M)

Caley Sample Rooms on Angle Park Terrace is ok for away fans.

You get served quite quickly too which is a winner in my book.

That's where we're headed.

Diggers is wall to wall Jambos but a great pub, worth a look.

That's where we're headed.

Diggers is wall to wall Jambos but a great pub, worth a look.

Seen lots of away fans in the Diggers over the years and none of them have got any hassle.

Section M has sold out and tickets are being sold for section L of the Roseburn stand.

No idea how many has been sold but I'd guess we'll take between 1000-1200 come KO.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I expect a crowd of 16,354

Archived