Ormiston fans fighting!

The Fife air must have gone to the heads of two Ormiston fans at Burntisland today as midway through the 1st half a argument between the grown men ended up with haymakers being thrown on the touch line as the game continued. Next thing a Ormiston player runs up to one of the culprits asking him to a "square go" and telling his manager to feck off then ignoring the refs calls for him to get back on the pitch then eventually being pulled away by some of his teammates. A few committee members pulled Tyson & Bruno away and the game continued. All in all very embarrassing with the presence of men, women & children in the enclosure.

Man it was 0-0 at the time so I'd hate to have seen the actions if they were getting beat!!!! However a 2-1 victory to Ormistion was the outcome, with one of the "thugs" leaving at halftime and the other seeing out the whole game, well he did pay his entrance fee!!!!

Why would anyone in their right mind post something about about a fight amongst the fans. Reading your past, you sounded like a little kid who was desperate to tell their granny what they got for Christmas that day!

People fight, it happens, players fight all the time during games, you've probably (god forbid) had a fight in your lifetime or at least an argument. So these guys had a disagreement and decided to punch it out (which is a rare occasion clearly, hence your excitement)! No point claiming it was shocking coz there were kids about, they probably went home after and played Grand Theft Auto, killed a few guys, picked up prostitutes and stole more cars than they've had hot Dinners.

Anyway, your post was pointless and gives off the wrong impression about the FOOTBALL team... Who we really wanna hear about. Sounds like a good hard FOUGHT (dare I say) win. We don't care about anything else and it reflects badly on a team who are trying to get into winning ways!

Eejit.

I was at this match yesterday and let me say right away that it was a very good close game which could have gone either way. Regarding the so called fans fighting, what actually happened was that a Burntisland supporter took exception to some industrial language from the father of one of the Ormiston players and asked him to desist. The player's father then asked him if he was going to make the same request to the players on the pitch who, like at every football match everywhere, were using the same language, the Burntisland supporter's response was to square up to the guy from Ormiston and I believe throw one punch at him. The Ormiston Officials who were there stepped in to cool things down and persuaded their player's father not to call the police. That was all there was to it and as Here We Go says all of this space would have been better used in commenting about the match.

Why would anyone in their right mind post something about about a fight amongst the fans. Reading your past, you sounded like a little kid who was desperate to tell their granny what they got for Christmas that day!

People fight, it happens, players fight all the time during games, you've probably (god forbid) had a fight in your lifetime or at least an argument. So these guys had a disagreement and decided to punch it out (which is a rare occasion clearly, hence your excitement)! No point claiming it was shocking coz there were kids about, they probably went home after and played Grand Theft Auto, killed a few guys, picked up prostitutes and stole more cars than they've had hot Dinners.

Anyway, your post was pointless and gives off the wrong impression about the FOOTBALL team... Who we really wanna hear about. Sounds like a good hard FOUGHT (dare I say) win. We don't care about anything else and it reflects badly on a team who are trying to get into winning ways!

Eejit.

Reading my past? Did you actually buy my autobiography???? And at which point did I make the statement " it was shocking" I think the word you were looking for was embarrassing which it was. Oh and Did you never run to tell your granny what you got for Xmas or were you too ashamed to let her know what went on behind the family's closed door?????

As a neutral, that's quite an embarrassing post. If there's fighting at football, whether it be players or supporters, people are going to want to hear what happened and you can't seriously expect people not to talk about it.

Nah, much better to pretend nothing happened.......

The preciousness of some of the people on here is unbelievable at times but perhaps more worryingly doesn't surprise me.

Having been to several matches at Ormiston, I know this story is false, as they've never had any fans there at all, let alone enough for a fight and at an away match! Given the home pitch is next to a pretty big estate, the lack of interest by the locals is really sad.

Archived