Rangers v Queen of the South

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Against Dumbarton, Alloa and a truly awful lower league side?

Lost a bucketload in one game against Livingston once, plenty twice and cost the only one another time.

Then was culpable for at least two of the bundle we conceded on Saturday.

We can all be selective.

Let's employ perspective.

Not sure what you mean by that? Other than the first game, Livy only scored 2 goals in 2 games.

I dont think pointing out that we have had good results and defensive performances with Clark in the team is losing any kind of perspective

Not sure what you mean by that? Other than the first game, Livy only scored 2 goals in 2 games.

I dont think pointing out that we have had good results and defensive performances with Clark in the team is losing any kind of perspective

My mistake. I had in my head that we'd lost the League Cup game 2-1 at the death, when it was of course, 1-0.

We are as we know, fairly strong defensively and despite Mitchell's absence, it's been an area relatively unaffected by injury. It's also true though that our 'keeper can be held accountable for a fair chunk of the handful we have lost.

I'm not trying to claim that Clark represents some dreadful liability because he doesn't. He's not been great of late though and the fact that the side have not lost many in all but two games, does not change that.

Archived