• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stranraer were rotten today. Not the performance you'd expect of a team going for the title. Especially given they were the last team in the top four we managed to beat - in August! :blink::lol:

Going to be interesting now with the games both teams have left but you still can't discount Morton, especially as you'd expect them to pick up three points next week.

Stranraer were rotten today. Not the performance you'd expect of a team going for the title. Especially given they were the last team in the top four we managed to beat - in August! :blink::lol:

Going to be interesting now with the games both teams have left but you still can't discount Morton, especially as you'd expect them to pick up three points next week.

I sti expect morton to win it . Our next two games are as hard as they come

Still going to be a few twists and turns yet. While ourselves and Peterhead still have an outside chance of the play-offs, it is just that and could be over by next week. You're in the driving seat and have enough experienced heads in your side that can see you over the line.

It's going to be really interesting to see how it plays out anyway.

Well done to Forfar they've been excellent recently especially the last month. What a comeback from us today though after being 2-0 down. Still all to play for in the last 3 games!

Stranraer at The Glebe last game ! Our performance could depend on players bein rested for Play Offs ( hopefully )

I'd still have Forfar as third favourites, as daft as that may sound. 2 tough away games and at home to Ayr who, although they're terrible, will probably be needing something to avoid 9th. Stranraer have Stenny at home and Brechin away who'll be resting players for the play-offs. Morton will beat Stirling and then have the Stranraer game before playing Peterhead who'll have nothing to play for. I've thought for weeks that whoever wins the Stranraer v Morton game will win it, I'd still stand by that. They could end up killing each other and drawing it which would probably be Forfar's best bet.

I hope Morton win it purely because they'll be a strong side next year so would like them out the way. Given the age of Forfar's team I think they'll decline slightly next season, and Stranraer have hit their glass ceiling. If I wasn't thinking about next season I'd like Forfar to win it.

9 in a row is a tough call for any team in any league. I think we'll drop points hopefully so will the other 2.

Aye but the way you are going at the moment , defeat doesn't seem to be in the vocabulary.

According to reports it seems anyone with a defeatist attitude has Rab D to answer to !!!

Archived