Results

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe Somerville never played roddy against big zev also. Zev had it easy against a lousy Heston defence who were lucky to escape a pentaly shout at the end. Poor week for Heston starting lose ground on lochar and also saints, Newton providing they win games in hand

Was up at the high school tonight and I can quite comfortably say that is the worst Heston team I have seen in a couple years.

Crichton go down to ten man and Heston look absolutely clueless. Crichton well on top.

Young lad for Heston scored absolute screamer and you think Heston would go on to win comfortably......not to be. Heston were void of any creativity and Crichton handled them quite easily with 10 men then 9 men.

Disappointed with Heston. Went downhill from last year.

Crichton battled well and were quite unfortunate I thought with first sending off. Wasn't much the ginger goalie could have done.

Speaking to a friend that was at the game tonight and they said heston were very poor. Struggled to break down 9 men and lucky not to get beat in the end. Also hearing the team selection was suspect aswell with several regulars on bench for heston?? Not taking anything away from crichton though. Good result with 9 men. Heston on the other hand are on a dip in form and with wigtown next week could fall even further behind the leaders

Lochar were not up to much at all and after watching today i didnt see anthing special. They wont win the league but fair play, there giving it a good go.

Against a stronger nithsdale side, it would have been a different result. 4 usual starting players missing. Jim thomson sending 1 boy off for a tackle he missed.

It would seriously take more than four players to improve the team I saw play Lochar today, don't like saying but very poor nithsdale team. Maybe caught them on a bad day, maybe the four players would of added a bit more quality.

Lochar weren't great but too good for what was put in front of them today. They played the ball about at times well and made chances, didn't get out of second gear IMO.

Lochar score another 5 goals and aren't upto much don't know what them boys have to do to get any credit. they are giving it a good go think they will come up short but boys are giving themselves a chance by being unbeaten. Next week they play saints that should see how far they have came. Be a tight league good for the spectators of the league

Lochar score another 5 goals and aren't upto much don't know what them boys have to do to get any credit. they are giving it a good go think they will come up short but boys are giving themselves a chance by being unbeaten. Next week they play saints that should see how far they have came. Be a tight league good for the spectators of the league

Good shout mate.

I was up watching the uppers v saints game. Think saints got a bigger fright than expected. Uppers gave them a good game and a draw would be a fair result IMO. Also heard they didn't go back to uppers local for some food and drinks, if that's the case very disappointing for a well established team.

Archived