• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tryfield can't even tell the difference between a statement and a question. :lol:

What a thick c**t.

This thread is a shambles.

Just for clarification can you point out the post or posts where the confusion between statement and question take place?

Ach well.

Time will tell I suppose.

Scottish Nationalism, the New Rangers v Celtic culture, brought straight to you by politicians.

Wha's the chumps?

Genuinely don't see the big deal with Brussels? It's not comparable to London. They don't have that same control nowhere near it.

Wanna guess again my friend.

How much rule and power over the whole of the UK do you think Brussels has? What percentage of our laws stem from Brussels?

How much do you think? In a percentage figure how much legislation is affected by EU rulings? This should be good for a laugh.

I'll let you go first pal. Stab a guess.

This should be hilarious.

the lack of confidence some of these people have in their own country is a disgrace tbh. Any negative story that they think could dent the pride and confidence you have in Scotland they cant wait to share it. They are desperate to prove Scotland is inadequate, too poor and stupid. Its sad that these people think so badly of their own country , its even sadder that they aim to make others feel this way.

You seem to have forgotten to give your answer. I expect you'll be giving a source for it as well.

Oh, I will. And it wont be as way off the mark as your Nick Clegg quote. What a numpty that Cleggy guy is....

Oh, I will.

Yet you haven't. Why is that? Are you still desperately Googling in order to find some source that will back up your lunatic assumptions?

Edit: As I write this, you haven't replied yet have had ample opportunity to do so. Yet some posts back you were arguing with another poster about the very figure you seem incapable of providing. It's now over an hour and twenty minutes since then.

You seem to have forgotten to give your answer. I expect you'll be giving a source for it as well.

Any fool would have Googled "how many laws does the eu make for uk" before posting that 7% rubbish.

When you do Google it, make sure to read Martin Beckford before posting any other nonsense on the EU.

Any fool would have Googled "how many laws does the eu make for uk" before posting that 7% rubbish.

When you do Google it, make sure to read Martin Beckford before posting any other nonsense on the EU.

Still waiting.

Nearly an hour and a half since you claimed to know the figure and yet you are unable to provide it.

196444.gif

Still waiting.

Nearly an hour and a half since you claimed to know the figure and yet you are unable to provide it.

196444.gif

Oh dear.

When did 10 minutes become an hour and a half?

You've lost it wee man. No hope for you. Go Google "How many laws in UK stem from EU".

You'll look a right plum if you don't.

:lol::lol::lol:

Still waiting.

23:56 you argued with someone about the level.

1:27 and after number requests you are still unable to provide a figure.

Simple question, are you going to continue to deflect and look a complete buffoon or are you actually going to man up and provide a figure.

Are you still going for 7% of our laws are made in Brussels?

Skint folk, deid folk, nae hooses, nae joabs, nae new oil......etc etc etc.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes! Volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Deflection and buffoonery is your choice then.

I am still waiting for your answer.

That is now 1 hour and 40 minutes since you implied you knew the figure and yet still no figure given.

Why do you refuse to give a figure?

Are you still saying 7%?

Archived