Port Glasgow vs Greenock

Mon The Port

Hopefully Greenock pump the fee avoiders.

Go and crawl back under the rock which you took residence under after you were ousted from the previous Port thread.

On the matter of the game, anything can happen in these games, I wouldn't be surprised at a 1-0 or a 5-1 to either side.

Agree with you there referee, no score would surprise me.

turbine ton, you come out with that on this thread but we've seen no comment from you on the other port thread? anyway, hows stephen?

Port and Greenock have got a big blend of former players playing for each side too, so that'll hopefully make it all the more interesting. Both teams are scoring and conceding just now so I'll go for a scored draw.

Should be a good game tomorrow to decide group 7, both teams had some good results recently and only a point seperates them. A lot of boys first taste of the derby too, should be a good one.

I think the group winners then play Thorniewood United on the Wednesday, a bit of a trek for a midweek 6.30pm KO

Turbine member all the Morton players pumped money on the the other team to win the league wen use has such a big advantage at Christmas..

So stop worrying about the port situation and worry about the integrity of your own club.

Agree with mtp very scrappy game with not much quality. Having said that Orr's free kick was out the top drawer.

In my opinion Port looked a better side than Greenock at the moment but Greenock missing a few body's.

Great chance for Port to kick on now. Eddie Walton was so comfortable and will boost port massively this season.

Greenock were missing skipper Jamieson, Downie, Doherty and Begley yesterday, with Irvine, Kearns Carter all leaving not one of the best derby games I have watched, disappointed in the in two sending offs, first one agree was a sending off 2nd one not so sure, the game threatened to boil over at times. Pollok up next hopefully have Jamieson, Downie and Doherty back.

Disappointing game quality wise...have to disagree re sending offs both red in my book....good to see kearns score against his old team maybe give him a wee confidence boost...has jamieson not left Greenock? Heard a few boys round my saying he left?

Archived