Berwick v Shire

Hoskins usually impresses at CB in all honesty. The only time I've seen him really struggle there was the Annan howking last season, but the whole team had an off day.

Last seasons defence wasn't helped with the constant chopping and changing, through no fault of our own really. Hopefully we'll be a lot more settled this year. Tulloch just never seems to get a decent run of games without injury, but at least Fairbairn has experience now and is showing plenty leadership qualities himself.

I should quickly add that I heard no threats either. Nor did I see fireworks - both were reported on the Berwick App.

Enough said about that.

Agree with Razor about sending off - i didn't see a violent swing of Bolo's elbow.

Thought Shire worked hard, but there isn't much craft. For Berwick, its good we can win 5-0 without Tuloch & Gray and with Notman only lasting 46 mins. Honourable mentions for Miller and for Dargo as subs. Both - plus Paul Currie - could easily start any game and I'd be happy.

This post has been edited to make the next one look silly.

poor performance by us. couple of great strikes and goals for berwick.

5-0 about right score imo.

there was defo no threats made to berwick fans and I was in amongst the naked fans, in fact I was one of them. Unless they are taking the german and cameroon flags at threat ha ha.

didnt realise there was segregation once the fence has been removed hence the moving of ends. Plus nobody about us conplained.

bring on edin uni and selkirk next season,.

Archived