Scottish Sovereigns of the land

jester

How can I not pay council tax without my wages being arrested please help or point me in the right direction. 
Go to your local CAB and get them to arrange a payment plan for your arrears with the council. They will usually accept anything if you can show that the arrestment will cause you hardship. The council will still expect you to keep your current year CT up to date though.

Go to your local CAB and get them to arrange a payment plan for your arrears with the council. They will usually accept anything if you can show that the arrestment will cause you hardship. The council will still expect you to keep your current year CT up to date though.
He asked how he could not pay his council tax. You've told him how to pay it.

He asked how he could not pay his council tax. You've told him how to pay it.
If he doesn't pay his council tax and the Sheriff Officer knows where he works or has his bank details, then he will have no say over what they take. Going to CAB and getting a payment plan will at least give him some leeway.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Mark son of edgar said:

greetings to all. am i in the right place for some help fighting the corrupt justice system? new here and need help

Aye, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. 

Some posters don't have a tv licence

1 hour ago, Mark son of edgar said:

ha harr looks like im in the right place then. im in the high court going on trial for somert i didnt do. there is no evidence at all ive been shafted by 3 corrupt lawyers  who have gone against my instructions put defence statements in without my authority or knowledge agreed im ready to proceed to trial wen i told him under no circumstances to do tampered with evidence all of this is on record on tape its unbelievable u would have to hear it. im on my own and need help

First day in prison find the biggest lad and spark him out. HTH

1 hour ago, Mark son of edgar said:

ha harr looks like im in the right place then. im in the high court going on trial for somert i didnt do. there is no evidence at all ive been shafted by 3 corrupt lawyers  who have gone against my instructions put defence statements in without my authority or knowledge agreed im ready to proceed to trial wen i told him under no circumstances to do tampered with evidence all of this is on record on tape its unbelievable u would have to hear it. im on my own and need help

Hiya Craig Murray, hiya pal

I wonder if the poster is one to whom Section 288C of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995 applies... 

Spoiler

88CProhibition of personal conduct of defence in cases of certain sexual offences

[F2(1)An accused charged with a sexual offence to which this section applies is prohibited from conducting his case in person at, or for the purposes of, any relevant hearing in the course of proceedings (other than proceedings in a JP court) in respect of the offence.

(1A)In subsection (1), “relevant hearing” means a hearing at, or for the purposes of, which a witness is to give evidence.]

(2)This section applies to the following sexual offences—

(a)rape [F3(whether at common law or under section 1(1) of the Sexual Offences (Scotland) Act 2009 (asp 9))];

(b)sodomy;

(c)clandestine injury to women;

(d)abduction of a woman or girl with intent to rape;

[F4(da)abduction with intent to commit the statutory offence of rape;]

(e)assault with intent to rape;

[F5(ea)assault with intent to commit the statutory offence of rape;]

(f)indecent assault;

(g)indecent behaviour (including any lewd, indecent or libidinous practice or behaviour);

(h)an offence under section [F6311 (non-consensual sexual acts) or 313 (persons providing care services: sexual offences) of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment)(Scotland) Act 2003];

(i)an offence under any of the following provisions of the Criminal Law (Consolidation)(Scotland) Act 1995 (c.39)—

(i)sections 1 to 3 (incest and related offences);

(ii)section 5 (unlawful sexual intercourse with girl under 13 or 16);

(iii)section 6 (indecent behaviour toward girl between 12 and 16);

(iv)section 7(2) and (3)(procuring by threats etc. );

(v)section 8 (abduction and unlawful detention);

(vi)section 10 (seduction, prostitution, etc. of girl under 16);

(vii)section 13(5)(b) or (c)(homosexual offences);

[F7(j)an offence under any of the following provisions of the Sexual Offences (Scotland) Act 2009 (asp 9)—

(i)section 2 (sexual assault by penetration),

(ii)section 3 (sexual assault),

(iii)section 4 (sexual coercion),

(iv)section 5 (coercing a person into being present during a sexual activity),

(v)section 6 (coercing a person into looking at a sexual image),

(vi)section 7(1) (communicating indecently),

(vii)section 7(2) (causing a person to see or hear an indecent communication),

(viii)section 8 (sexual exposure),

(ix)section 9 (voyeurism),

(x)section 18 (rape of a young child),

(xi)section 19 (sexual assault on a young child by penetration),

(xii)section 20 (sexual assault on a young child),

(xiii)section 21 (causing a young child to participate in a sexual activity),

(xiv)section 22 (causing a young child to be present during a sexual activity),

(xv)section 23 (causing a young child to look at a sexual image),

(xvi)section 24(1) (communicating indecently with a young child),

(xvii)section 24(2) (causing a young child to see or hear an indecent communication),

(xviii)section 25 (sexual exposure to a young child),

(xix)section 26 (voyeurism towards a young child),

(xx)section 28 (having intercourse with an older child),

(xxi)section 29 (engaging in penetrative sexual activity with or towards an older child),

(xxii)section 30 (engaging in sexual activity with or towards an older child),

(xxiii)section 31 (causing an older child to participate in a sexual activity),

(xxiv)section 32 (causing an older child to be present during a sexual activity),

(xxv)section 33 (causing an older child to look at a sexual image),

(xxvi)section 34(1) (communicating indecently with an older child),

(xxvii)section 34(2) (causing an older child to see or hear an indecent communication),

(xxviii)section 35 (sexual exposure to an older child),

(xxix)section 36 (voyeurism towards an older child),

(xxx)section 37(1) (engaging while an older child in sexual conduct with or towards another older child),

(xxxi)section 37(4) (engaging while an older child in consensual sexual conduct with another older child),

(xxxii)section 42 (sexual abuse of trust) but only if the condition set out in section 43(6) of that Act is fulfilled,

(xxxiii)section 46 (sexual abuse of trust of a mentally disordered person);]

[F8(k)attempting to commit any of the offences set out in paragraphs (a) to (j).]

(3)This section applies also to an offence in respect of which a court having jurisdiction to try that offence has made an order under subsection (4) below.

(4)Where, in the case of any offence, other than one set out in subsection (2) above, that court is satisfied that there appears to be such a substantial sexual element in the alleged commission of the offence that it ought to be treated, for the purposes of this section, in the same way as an offence set out in that subsection, the court shall, either on the application of the prosecutor or ex proprio motu, make an order under this subsection.

(5)The making of such an order does not affect the validity of anything which—

(a)was done in relation to the alleged offence to which the order relates; and

(b)was done before the order was made.

(6)The Scottish Ministers may by order made by statutory instrument vary the sexual offences to which this section applies by virtue of subsection (2) above by modifying that subsection.

(7)No such statutory instrument shall be made, however, unless a draft of it has been laid before and approved by resolution of the Scottish Parliament.

Oh, this thread is long overdue a bump!

Shame @Mark son of edgar appears to have fucked off, as it's quite delightful to see these folk yet again find that the law does apply to them and there's f**k all they can do to squirm out of it.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Oh, this thread is long overdue a bump!

Shame @Mark son of edgar appears to have fucked off, as it's quite delightful to see these folk yet again find that the law does apply to them and there's f**k all they can do to squirm out of it.

They only seem to complain when they have to.pay tax etc.

Go round to their house, give them a hiding, and steal their telly and who's objection to law and order flies away then, eh?

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

They only seem to complain when they have to.pay tax etc.

Go round to their house, give them a hiding, and steal their telly and who's objection to law and order flies away then, eh?

"I'm sorry, Mr Freeman, but it was your legal entity that was assaulted, so I'm afraid we can't investigate or press charges on your say-so. Also, here's a boot to the pie from my legal entity, which I have no relation to."

• 4 months later...
On 22/08/2014 at 13:36, Michael W said:

Black's Law Dictionary is American, so good luck with that.

The Blacks law Dictionary covers all Western Legal systems, Scot, English, Dutch etc is in it, All legal systems are franchises of the City of London, When I say City of London I don't mean Bethnal Green or tower hamlets, The square mile known as the City of London, it is completely indenpendent of the UK and basically runs the World, the original Legal Bar is housed there. . .