Scottish Sovereigns of the land

jester

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its not actually his name. Havent you learned anything???,

It is, He/she gave himself that name, The name his/her carrier gave to him/her  is not his/her name. 

I think

8 hours ago, Skittles said:

The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate.

Dr. Wayne Dyer

You have not got a clue? I got you the best answer to point you in the right direction.

Everything i posted is FACTS even a quick google check will prove that. Do you own investigation I'm not telling you to take my word. Evidence is right there and you still refute it lmao i wonder who fucking eejit is then.

instantly dismissed lol couple of fannies who think they know it all without investigating.

Shut up, Skittles.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Sorry yes, I don't mean I wanted the encounter to end with the cops just thumping a random, unconnected black person on the ground. 

Suuuuurrreeeeee 

24 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

I don't want to make my eyes bleed by watching any of that, but does this guy feature?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/troon-lout-who-blasted-loud-8513185#JJKXgD2CMbpxfGdU.97

What a fud. Although he did get off with parking on double yellows to get a KFC. Lesson learned there.

Given the fact that no-one who espouses this system seems to be able to name a single case where their arguments have been successful or to cite any primary sources from the long period of Scottish independence between 1314 and 1707 which prove that such a concept existed, I reckon it's safe to say:

a. It's not getting you away with anything.

b. It's made up pish.

1 hour ago, gavin_3110 said:

That first horror behind the camera should not be permitted to live.

I liked the hippy asking his wife to phone the police after about 5 minutes, when he forgot he was a sovereign citizen requiring no protection. I guess he got a bit freaked out by the taser.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Oddly we never see how that encounter ended.

Could the police not just have arrested him on account that if he never gave a name then he could be considered to be an illegal in this country. Would be worth the waste of taxpayers money just to stick him in a detention centre and forget about him apart from the odd bit of cattle fodder kicked under his door from time to time.

Wisbit laughs at scientists, with their "facts" and "evidence", so there's no way he's into this stuff, whatever it is.

Some classic Dryhorce on this thread, though. Michty me.