This weeks odds (Or Ladbrokes non odds)

superbigal

Mcbookie have their odds online at http://www.mcbookie.com/sports/en/non-league

I popped up to Ladbrokes locally where the "terminal" sometimes displays odds earlier than the coupon release on Friday.

Many will now see that Ladbrokes are branding the Scottish "non league" odds as quite high profile on a Scottish coupon that has all the senior games.

You would think that decision would ensure the "accuracy of the odds". mmmm

Anyway lo and behold some interesting price as usual. Took some notes and backed as follows.

Maud 13/8 home to Dyce McBookie 1/2 (Backed)

Broxburn 13/5 away to Carnoustie McBookie 6/5 (Backed)

Tayport 13/5 away to Glenrothes McBookie 13/8 (Backed)

Broughty 7/4 away to Edinburgh McBookie 5/4 (Backed)

Arniston 13/8 away to Violet McBookie 4/6 (Noted not backed)

Turriff 2/5 home to Lossie McBookie 1/5 (Noted)

Formartine 1/2 home to Wick McBookie 2/9 (Backed)

Brora 4/5 away to Inverurie McBookie 3/10 (Backed)

Clach 6/10 away to Huntly McBookie 1/3 (Noted)

Stirling Uni 18/5 home to Dalbeattie McBookie 11/8 (Noted)

Preston 7/4 away to Broomhill McBookie 10/11 (Noted)

Went back 30 minutes later for a second glance

Maud 1/2, Broxburn 7/5, Broughty 8/5, Arniston 5/6, Turriff 1/4, Formartine 1/4, Brora 1/3, Clach 2/5, Stirling Uni 21/10, Preston 6/5

Odds shitepiler must have been on his lunch when the Mcbookie odds came out.

Anyone else manage to get on the nearly "fictional" prices ?

Where are the Ladbrokes sympathisers on here to try and justify this nonsense.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcbookie have their odds online at http://www.mcbookie.com/sports/en/non-league

I popped up to Ladbrokes locally where the "terminal" sometimes displays odds earlier than the coupon release on Friday.

Many will now see that Ladbrokes are branding the Scottish "non league" odds as quite high profile on a Scottish coupon that has all the senior games.

You would think that decision would ensure the "accuracy of the odds". mmmm

Anyway lo and behold some interesting price as usual. Took some notes and backed as follows.

Maud 13/8 home to Dyce McBookie 1/2 (Backed)

Broxburn 13/5 away to Carnoustie McBookie 6/5 (Backed)

Tayport 13/5 away to Glenrothes McBookie 13/8 (Backed)

Broughty 7/4 away to Edinburgh McBookie 5/4 (Backed)

Arniston 13/8 away to Violet McBookie 4/6 (Noted not backed)

Turriff 2/5 home to Lossie McBookie 1/5 (Noted)

Formartine 1/2 home to Wick McBookie 2/9 (Backed)

Brora 4/5 away to Inverurie McBookie 3/10 (Backed)

Clach 6/10 away to Huntly McBookie 1/3 (Noted)

Stirling Uni 18/5 home to Dalbeattie McBookie 11/8 (Noted)

Preston 7/4 away to Broomhill McBookie 10/11 (Noted)

Went back 30 minutes later for a second glance

Maud 1/2, Broxburn 7/5, Broughty 8/5, Arniston 5/6, Turriff 1/4, Formartine 1/4, Brora 1/3, Clach 2/5, Stirling Uni 21/10, Preston 6/5

Odds shitepiler must have been on his lunch when the Mcbookie odds came out.

Anyone else manage to get on the nearly "fictional" prices ?

Where are the Ladbrokes sympathisers on here to try and justify this nonsense.

Ladbrokes would be aswell jacking the juniors in and save them some time, prices wrong and then slashed within minutes of other bookies odds released and £50 maximum bet.

Do you think the odds shortened through weight of money or after seeing the McBookie odds?

If it's what I think and it's after seeing McBookie's odds who's to say they (McBookie's) are correct?

You know the answer to that.

There is no weight of money, as there are no coupons physically existing before the prices mysteriously change minutes after McBookie releases.

I agree they over react to your good self who may be wrong.

Case in point is Maud who they cut from 13/8 to 1/2 to match McBookie. Hills prices that are not in the public domain for the Ladcrooks team to see is actually 5/4.

Do you think the odds shortened through weight of money or after seeing the McBookie odds?

If it's what I think and it's after seeing McBookie's odds who's to say they (McBookie's) are correct?

If you're doing the McBookie HL odds, well done so far this season (bstard ;) ), and why the delay every week on the handicaps?

If you're doing the McBookie HL odds, well done so far this season (bstard ;) ), and why the delay every week on the handicaps?

Don't know why the delay on handicaps as all odds are sent at the same time. Maybe Cartwright (Paul from McBookie) can tell you.

Bigal, seeing that Maud are 5/4 at Hill's do you think Ladbrokes will push them back out?

Exactly Elton.

I actually noticed last season they were right on quite a few but they bottled it and changed the odds just to be the same.

Margins are shocking as well. Some games almost 116%

Exactly Elton.

I actually noticed last season they were right on quite a few but they bottled it and changed the odds just to be the same.

Margins are shocking as well. Some games almost 116%

No North or South leagues priced up.

No betting available on line.

No singles accepted.

You should concentrate on getting your own house in order and stop making feeble excuses instead of constantly ridiculing the opposition.

No North or South leagues priced up.

No betting available on line.

No singles accepted.

You should concentrate on getting your own house in order and stop making feeble excuses instead of constantly ridiculing the opposition.

Excuse me. Where have I ridiculed the opposition?

I made a reference to the margin and if you actually read the post above you will see I was praising their compilers for getting the odds correct. They need to trust their compiler more.

Its funny how you decide to have a go at me despite others having a go as you put it.

You have already stated elsewhere when you were having a go at me that you don't even bet so I don't see why what difference having odds on those leagues or online would make to you?

For someone who is forever claiming to be too busy to release the prices, it never takes you long to reply to my posts.

Just because I'm not a gambler don't mean I can't have a view on the subject. A businessman for nearly twelve years now I know the importance of puting the customer first.

I am not having a go at you, merely pointing out your own inadequacy. Stop making excuses and learn to make better use of constructive criticism.

For someone who is forever claiming to be too busy to release the prices, it never takes you long to reply to my posts.

Just because I'm not a gambler don't mean I can't have a view on the subject. A businessman for nearly twelve years now I know the importance of puting the customer first.

I am not having a go at you, merely pointing out your own inadequacy. Stop making excuses and learn to make better use of constructive criticism.

But you don't seem to point out anyone elses inadequacies that is the point I'm making. Our product has been going strong for 12 years now and in it's current form form for about 7/8.

When have I claimed to be too busy to release prices? I held some back so I could have a family holiday, I'm really sorry about that.

But you don't seem to point out anyone elses inadequacies that is the point I'm making. Our product has been going strong for 12 years now and in it's current form form for about 7/8.

When have I claimed to be too busy to release prices? I held some back so I could have a family holiday, I'm really sorry about that.

How dare you have a holiday nocko!!

Keep up the good work, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you do a great job!

McBookie's odds in a more readable format.

Nokco - just because a result falls Ladbrokes way doesn't mean the price is right. Look at Brora Rangers v East Fife this week. Original price was Brora 11/4. The wrong price despite the result. If Laddies held their prices they would lose over the whole season

And the reason that Laddies keep putting prices out is because punters keep on betting with them. 99% of them don't care that the prices change. Sadly I wish that wasn't the case but offering a good service isn't necessary the number one thought in a punters mind when placing a bet

EAST REGION
21/10 Ballingry 18/5 Draw 7/10 Bonnyrigg
4/11 Bo'ness 21/5 Draw 4/1 Penicuik
11/8 Carnoustie 3/1 Draw 6/5 Broxburn
4/7 Fauldhouse 18/5 Draw 27/10 Armadale
1/2 Kelty Hearts 15/4 Draw 3/1 Sauchie
4/9 Linlithgow 18/5 Draw 18/5 Hill of Beath
1/2 Musselburgh 15/4 Draw 3/1 Lochee Utd
8/15 Newtongrange 18/5 Draw 29/10 Camelon
8/13 Dalkeith 15/4 Draw 12/5 Oakley
4/6 North End 15/4 Draw 11/5 Bathgate
11/5 Dundee Violet 15/4 Draw 4/6 Arniston
21/20 Dundonald 16/5 Draw 6/4 Jeanfield
5/4 Edinburgh 16/5 Draw 5/4 Broughty
19/20 Glenrothes 33/10 Draw 13/8 Tayport
13/8 Kinnoull 7/2 Draw 9/10 Forfar WE
16/5 Montrose RL 21/5 Draw 4/9 St Andrews
13/8 Blairgowrie 7/2 Draw 9/10 East Craigie
29/10 Brechin Vics 4/1 Draw 1/2 Star Hearts
4/7 Downfield 15/4 Draw 13/5 Newburgh
8/11 Kirkcaldy 4/1 Draw 15/8 Forfar Alb
3/10 Kirriemuir 5/1 Draw 21/5 Scone
8/13 Lochee Harp 4/1 Draw 9/4 Arbroath Vics
2/9 Luncarty 11/2 Draw 11/2 Lochore
8/13 Dunbar 4/1 Draw 9/4 Livingston Utd
5/1 Falkirk JFC 11/2 Draw 1/4 Haddington
9/4 Pumpherston 4/1 Draw 8/13 Tranent
15/8 Stoneyburn 7/2 Draw 4/5 Lochgelly
9/5 West Calder 7/2 Draw 5/6 Rosyth
5/6 Whitburn 7/2 Draw 9/5 Blackburn Utd
NORTH REGION
33/10 FC Stoneywood 9/2 Draw 2/5 Culter
2/9 Hermes 6/1 Draw 5/1 New Elgin
5/1 Inverness City 6/1 Draw 2/9 Banks O'Dee
1/2 Maud 21/5 Draw 11/4 Dyce Jnrs
4/6 Aberdeen Uni 15/4 Draw 11/5 Parkvale
21/20 Colony Park 3/1 Draw 8/5 Bridge of Don
2/5 East End 9/2 Draw 33/10 Newmachar
4/6 Glentanar 15/4 Draw 11/5 Lewis Utd
9/1 Whitehills 7/1 Draw 1/9 Forres Th

Nokco - just because a result falls Ladbrokes way doesn't mean the price is right. Look at Brora Rangers v East Fife this week. Original price was Brora 11/4. The wrong price despite the result. If Laddies held their prices they would lose over the whole season

And the reason that Laddies keep putting prices out is because punters keep on betting with them. 99% of them don't care that the prices change. Sadly I wish that wasn't the case but offering a good service isn't necessary the number one thought in a punters mind when placing a bet

Yeah I know it doesn't mean they are right and if money comes in prices NEED to change but changing a side from say 1/2 favs to making the other side odds on favs in one sweep is crazy. Ok change the price but just bring it down enough to avoid arbs.

Not too bothered about it but why the delay in putting up the handicap odds for the Highland League? Do you do better on the straight Win/Draw/Win?

There is an internal debate over the Handicaps at the moment. Gap between the teams is getting so large - although interestingly I notice that you are one of the few that goes against the tide

Good honest response , no excuses, well done mate.

Archived