Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Yeah McKay runs riot, St Mirren have a striker on loan whos shredding every side in the league, forgotten his name though.

Also i signed Brian Graham on a PCA and brought Liam Craig in January for £20k

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I shouldn't be complaining I think it's perfectly clear that there's far too many goals in games to be deemed reasonable. 16 games in and already 40 scored with Billy McKay (FM researcher for ICT will be getting his balls kicked after this) destroying this league- 15 goals from 16 games.

2014-10-26_00001_zpsf5961b78.jpg

However, considering it's only the beta I am thoroughly enjoying it. The match engine is much improved and as much as the user interface and the tactics screen could be better as a whole I've not got many complaints.

Minor annoyances are the common og's, the ease in which long balls over the top catch out the back four who are about 40 yards up the field despite instructions to drop deeper. Short passes to/from the goalkeeper which are easily intercepted resulting in goals will need sorted and the media interviews are still as shit as ever which seems to have been ongoing ever since they introduced them.

Apart from that, good game.

Downloaded the beta last night and trying it out just now, as a lot of others have said the amount of injuries picked up is a joke and will surely be corrected. I play the game on commentary only and when a player is about to have an attempt on goal there is quite a deliberate pause before it is either saved or a goal but the pause seems to last longer if it's a goal. Anyone else noticing this ?

:o That tight arsed Frenchman wouldn't lend me anyone on my save... feckin' restarting before they fix it :thumsup2

Banged in loan requests for everbody in the Arsenal squad, got:

Hervin Ongenda, Francis Coquelin, Chuba Akpom and Hector Bellerin :lol:

... none of them are as good as Billy Mackay though :thumsup2

Is there some unwritten FM rule that Gary McAllister *must* take over at Motherwell as soon as the manager leaves? McCall got sacked after 8 games on my save, and McAllister was in place before the end of the week. Just like in every previous version of the game. It's getting a little spooky.

Already been sacked three times by Rangers. Utter pish at this year's game.

That may have something to do with rangers tbh, I went queens and after 8 games I had won 3 but was above rangers and they beat us at Ibrox. Signed Derek Lyle for £3.2k aswell which I obviously jumped at as had already brought in Rory Mcallister so he wasn't getting a look in. Hearts have 24 points and beat rangers 5-1 at Ibrox on first day aswell as beating them 3-1 in

Challenge cup.

Is there some unwritten FM rule that Gary McAllister *must* take over at Motherwell as soon as the manager leaves? McCall got sacked after 8 games on my save, and McAllister was in place before the end of the week. Just like in every previous version of the game. It's getting a little spooky.

It's an improvement from I think 2011 or 2012 when it would be either Jim Jeffries or John ****ing Robertson. So much so they were added to dislike to make sure as a few Well fans complained :lol:

right now i'm the manager of alloa who are in league 1 right now, and each week the press will ask maurice malpas (who got alloa relegated) what he thinks of me. he never wants to comment though.

and for some weird reason in my relationships section, the poland manager has a high opinion of me.. and i've got no idea why

My whole squad now hate me and are threatening me to resign, went to hold a team meeting to tell the players to push on, the reply?

"Another meeting? Great" :lol::huh:

I've had that response in FM14. It was probably because I called for a team meeting only a few weeks prior to that. Cheeky c***s!

After fixing my laptop I gave in and got this earlier. Have spent the last 3 hours trying to decide who to go while downloading all the player photos, kits and logos. I just can't play it without!

Thinking of going a Scottish team below the Premiership. Apart from Killie I've only played with one Scottish club, Queens Park, for 1 season before leaving for the glamour of English League 1. Trying to decide between Queen of the South, Alloa or Dumbarton.

After fixing my laptop I gave in and got this earlier. Have spent the last 3 hours trying to decide who to go while downloading all the player photos, kits and logos. I just can't play it without!

Thinking of going a Scottish team below the Premiership. Apart from Killie I've only played with one Scottish club, Queens Park, for 1 season before leaving for the glamour of English League 1. Trying to decide between Queen of the South, Alloa or Dumbarton.

I'm the same. Spent a quarter of the day waiting for a 4GB logo pack and a 6.88GB facepack to download. Still downloading kit packs as some leagues are missing from the sites I get them from, especially the 3D packs, but they have most of the major leagues done

Archived