Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main gripe right now is the fact I've conceded 8 own goals in the first 9 games... I got twatted 4-1 off Brechin at home on the first league game. Beyond embarrassing.

I brought in 33 year old Francis Jeffers, 31 year old Alan Gow (sorry) and a couple of loan signings. Scott Tancock from Swansea and Stephane Zubar from Bournemouth.

I now actually have quite a large squad... Struggling to get rid of anyone.

My main gripe right now is the fact I've conceded 8 own goals in the first 9 games... I got twatted 4-1 off Brechin at home on the first league game. Beyond embarrassing.

I brought in 33 year old Francis Jeffers, 31 year old Alan Gow (sorry) and a couple of loan signings. Scott Tancock from Swansea and Stephane Zubar from Bournemouth.

I now actually have quite a large squad... Struggling to get rid of anyone.

Gow's been superb for me, looks to be a real good player for League 1 level on this game.

Hector Bellerin and Yaya Sanogo join ICT on loan.

The link-up with between ICT and Arsenal needs seriously looked at.

Enjoying it so far. Been smashing everyone off the park with Hearts and not really had any major issues. Couple of players stats are a bit iffy and few players wrong footed/heights etc but that can all get sorted.

ICT got Sanoga, Bellerin, Akpom and another Arsenal prospect on mine as well though :lol:

:o That tight arsed Frenchman wouldn't lend me anyone on my save... feckin' restarting before they fix it :thumsup2

Every time I look at the other match results there is always a player that has scored 4+ goals. There are some crazy scores too. How unrealistic is this shit?

I just played a cup game against Peterhead. Drew 5-5 and won 11-10 on penalties. Took about half an hour just to watch this game! I had 10 men so my 11th taker would be Moffat whilst their's was the keeper :lol:.

Every time I look at the other match results there is always a player that has scored 4+ goals. There are some crazy scores too. How unrealistic is this shit?

I just played a cup game against Peterhead. Drew 5-5 and won 11-10 on penalties. Took about half an hour just to watch this game! I had 10 men so my 11th taker would be Moffat whilst their's was the keeper :lol:.

Just this moment been beaten 11-4 by fortmartine in the scottish cup on my arbroath save...for f**k sake

Its already been admitted by SI theres a bug with goalkeepers in the lower levels which leads to some mental scores, they say they're trying to fix it

Its already been admitted by SI theres a bug with goalkeepers in the lower levels which leads to some mental scores, they say they're trying to fix it

I don't know if this happens to other folk, but when the opposition out a cross on my keeper, every time without fail he punches it out for a throw or corner or he punches it top bag for an OG.

On my Morton save I was playing Brechin, drawing 3-3 when they surely get a winner in the 92nd minute, but straight from kick off we run up and equalise through a Jamie McCormack OG, then straight from kick off again, they give away the ball and we run up and nab a winner through Mark Russell on his debut!

Utter scenes.

injuries aside, i'm really enjoying this. All of my strikers are now fit, but now my midfielders are all out at the same time together :lol:

Davidson is out for 5 months (having gotten injured in his first match back after being out for a month), MIllar for 2 months, McDonald for 4 weeks. I've had to sign Sean St Ledger (who is primarily a centre back) to come in and cover in the midfield.

After 18 matches, I've won 10 (having gone on a 7 game winning streak), drawn 4 and lost 4. Sitting second on the same points as Celtic and St Mirren (who have Newcastle's reserves) with Inverness currently 6 points clear. Billy McKay is ridiculously good.

Archived