Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hector Bellerin and Yaya Sanogo join ICT on loan.

The link-up with between ICT and Arsenal needs seriously looked at.

:lol:

Did ICT ever actually get anyone on loan from Arsenal other than Phil Roberts?

Seems to be a disproportionate number of red cards handed out. Got 3 red cards in my last two games and only one was deserved while opposition player only gets booked for a two footed lunge.

ETA: Elgin City v Dunfermline has both teams in home shirt.

Seems to be a disproportionate number of red cards handed out. Got 3 red cards in my last two games and only one was deserved while opposition player only gets booked for a two footed lunge.

Are you managing Peterhead per chance?

This. I've had three separate players sent off so far for just launching into two footed tackles :lol:

And I noticed none of the "major" leagues have the correct badges or sometimes names for clubs yet, assume that'll be sorted by release day?

This. I've had three separate players sent off so far for just launching into two footed tackles :lol:

And I noticed none of the "major" leagues have the correct badges or sometimes names for clubs yet, assume that'll be sorted by release day?

Usual licensing problem for each game. Mainly why sites like Sortitoutsi & FM-View exist, people to amazing jobs making kits, badges, 3D kits & player faces to fill the void that SI leaves behind. There are editor files you can download that will fix all the names and also sort out the national teams; so you'll have the likes of Neuer, Hummels, Ozil & Gotze appearing in the Germany squad instead of fake players

Started playing it last night but didn't go far at all really, only got a few of the Hibs players like Craig & Malonga a little upset at me when I said in the "Meet the team" meeting that I felt we could achieve promotion, this was after I upset most of the squad by only saying we could achieve a respectable finish.

Layout is going to take a wee bit getting used to. Not really any complaints so far, nice to see they've finally enabled you to set yourself more options (more favourite teams, languages spoken etc.) right from the get go. The tracksuit manager vs tactical manager is a interesting new feature as well.

Went Pars and told them we'd get promoted. They're having none of it, all raging at me. I imagine this is the shit that JJ is going through right now. I've got 33 year old Francis Jeffers on trial at the moment. He scored immediately in a friendly against Ross County. Will see how he gets on in the next few games before I make a decision. I am in desperate need of a centre half though!

Went Pars and told them we'd get promoted. They're having none of it, all raging at me. I imagine this is the shit that JJ is going through right now. I've got 33 year old Francis Jeffers on trial at the moment. He scored immediately in a friendly against Ross County. Will see how he gets on in the next few games before I make a decision. I am in desperate need of a centre half though!

I signed a lad called Ismaël Gace for centre back, been decent in the games he's played so far.

Hector Bellerin and Yaya Sanogo join ICT on loan.

The link-up with between ICT and Arsenal needs seriously looked at.

I'm not even sure it still exists.

:lol:

Did ICT ever actually get anyone on loan from Arsenal other than Phil Roberts?

We also got George Brisen Hall or something like that. Maybe one other but only a couple overall including Roberts.

I signed a lad called Ismaël Gace for centre back, been decent in the games he's played so far.

I signed him for Aberdeen in FM14 and he was one of the best defenders in the league. Got him on a free and sold him to a championship club for a few million after a couple of seasons.

I've only had time to play one match so far (6-3 pumping of the U20s, seems obvious that "defending set pieces" needs to be my training focus) but it seems pretty good. Not sure about the new skin, but liking the tactics screen and the scouting. The graphics will take a bit of getting used to. I'm not saying I don't like them, just that they're different. They've got "rainy afternoon in Aberdeen" pretty well covered at least.

Are you managing Peterhead per chance?

No, I took 2 games to get 3 players sent off. :lol:

In all seriousness though. Stuart Urquhart gave away a penalty in a questionable decision and was booked twice for arguing about it.

Gregor Buchanan got sent off in the first minute of a game which was again a questionable decision ( The SFA rejected my appeal though)

I had another player sent off for two yellows in the only decision I thought was correct.

Cant wait to get home and play this some more, been plotting tactics all day at work.

Had a decen start to the season and still unbeaten after five games, highlights have been a 3-1 win away to Hull in Europe and a 2-1 win over Celtic. Low points a 6-0 thrashing at home to Hull and a 3-3 draw against County who we dominated.

Signings are hard to get right, i panicked and only signed MacKinnon from Hamilton to give me better depth in there. Spent all Summer hunting for striking back up and defensive cover but nobody really looked worth the money.

Had an argument with Scobbie who wanted first team football, i gave it too him and hes been shite so hes getting dropped, if i need to sell him then so be it. While Gary McDonald has displaced Murray Davidson in my midfield

Archived