Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone playing as saints, I had nothing to do with Scott Brown image being set against Steve Brown and also I didn't have anything to do with Faddy being injured for 13 to 14 months with back strain !!!!

Well as the saints researcher get it bloody fixed. That is your job!!

Well as the saints researcher get it bloody fixed. That is your job!!

Calm down :lol: Wee things like this always happen when the betas first released, some are unexplainable glitches

You wouldn't be this raging if it was Scobbie with the 14 month injury.....

:lol:

True I don't care if he's our best defender in the game, he's gonna get sold no matter what happens....

not sure if serious ......

I haven't even bought the game or downloaded the beta, so don't take anything I say seriously, I just like my annual moan about the shocking saints research done.

5 fucking years Davidsons best position has been AM, no not having that!

I pre ordered this from steam, ive went on steam and "installed" the game/beta, now im.at this "preparimg to launch" page, not making progress. Anyone else in this situation? Starting to think ill be here until November 7th

Gets to 98% in this other installing window and fails due to the servers being too busy. Come on eh :(

I pre ordered this from steam, ive went on steam and "installed" the game/beta, now im.at this "preparimg to launch" page, not making progress. Anyone else in this situation? Starting to think ill be here until November 7th

Gets to 98% in this other installing window and fails due to the servers being too busy. Come on eh :(

Can sometimes get round that by disabling your anti-virus software while it installs.

I haven't even bought the game or downloaded the beta, so don't take anything I say seriously, I just like my annual moan about the shocking saints research done.

5 fucking years Davidsons best position has been AM, no not having that!

well if you do get this year you will be glad to know muzza is down as a CM . I can't comment on last few years and while I am new to it this year hopefully things like that will no longer be an issue

well if you do get this year you will be glad to know muzza is down as a CM . I can't comment on last few years and while I am new to it this year hopefully things like that will no longer be an issue

Currently downloading, so I'll soon find out.....

Archived