Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a Scotland save, played 4 games so far and must say it's been going rather well.

GIBRALTAR (H) Won 7-1

IRELAND (A) Won 2-1

GEORGIA (A) Won 2-1

GERMANY (A) Lost 3-2

Going to start an Arsenal save just now though, need to take advantage of Reus' clause.

Started a Scotland save, played 4 games so far and must say it's been going rather well.

GIBRALTAR (H) Won 7-1

IRELAND (A) Won 2-1

GEORGIA (A) Won 2-1

GERMANY (A) Lost 3-2

Going to start an Arsenal save just now though, need to take advantage of Reus' clause.

LLM is where it's at

Anyone else finding the matches ridiculously high scoring?

hP1Eg0j.png

Yep.

On my Hibs save El Alagui, Handling, White (signed from Livingston) & Liam Craig have about 70-75 goals combined league and cup between them and I've still got about 6 games of the season to go.

Yeah according to forums it should be rectified next week when full game released

And then it shall be impossible to score.

Only thing in the game that annoys me is the massive first touches that just gives the ball away every time.

Right now got Cummings & Handling on the rampage. Just hit November & they are both just shy of 25 goals each. Harris & Kennedy leading the assists. Only problem is Heffernan throwing a strop over not being played, if the twat would stop getting injured over & over he would get games

Still have to laugh at the height thing. Thought everyone was pretty spot on until I reached Scott Robertson.. 5'6"...

Got a steam issue. Anyone got some advice?

I went to buy the new FM and my steam was in offline mode (i usually keep it at that) so i went to go online and it says "steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network connection and try again." My connection is currently listed as excellent.

I uninstalled steam and went to install it again. However, when i go to install it, I get the same message as above. Anyone had this problem before? I apologise for starting a new discussion

Got a steam issue. Anyone got some advice?

I went to buy the new FM and my steam was in offline mode (i usually keep it at that) so i went to go online and it says "steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network connection and try again." My connection is currently listed as excellent.

I uninstalled steam and went to install it again. However, when i go to install it, I get the same message as above. Anyone had this problem before? I apologise for starting a new discussion

Do you get a box with "Retry Connection" & "Start in offline mode"?

Putting together a wee pack of mostly other peoples work again this year, just trying to get some more up to date pictures for the backgrounds and fix a couple problems with some of the stadium pics for the FMC version

Ignore the pictures of the players/staff included as they will be more up to date if you don't use the facepack as i have

Standard

iXDhLLk.jpg

FMC

QLtTJdA.jpg

Just took scotland to the second round of 2018 world cup. Had armenia, ukraine, bulgaria, moldova, macedonia in qualifying, finished top. Then had germany, south korea and ivory coast in the first round, finished second behind germany. Got Argentina in the second round and got humped 7-0, still very pwoud. Todd Kane is a beast

Started a game with Albion Rovers, first 4 games have been 5-4, 4-4, 6-3 and a 6-5 to top it off. The game is virtually unplayable due to the amount of goals being scored.

Clyde are throwing the money about too, signing a few players on £400 a week :lol:

I'm really enjoying the game so far, particularly after last night's update fixed all the stuttering and slowdown issues I was having in the ME.

I'm managing St Pauli, and after getting promoted to the Bundesliga in the first season, I'm holding on in mid-table in the 2nd, and look like I'll be staying up. Even more hilariously, HSV look like they'll get relegated, and I could pretty much seal their fate in my late season match against them. Scenes.

Jurgen Klopp seems to have gone a bit senile though. Before our match with Dortmund he claimed to be jealous of the home-grown talent I had at the club. Now I do have a ridiculous number of home-grown players, but a ridiculous number of them coincidentally also have no talent. After they pumped us 5-0, and I managed to piss off my entire team by saying "Nae bather, youz should've been pumped anyway", Klopp came out and said that he was shocked we were so bad, and that he had expected to lose. Boy's lost it.

Archived