Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Something needs to really be done about Gary Mackay-Steven, he's set to wanting to leave United at the end of the first season which is fair enough, but for him then to sign for St Johnstone is a bit unrealistic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really enjoying this so far, could be more down to the fact that I've tried to implement Stubbs' narrow 4-1-2-1-2 diamond shape and getting utterly humped.

So changed it to a 4-2-3-1 for the League Cup clash against League 1 Ayr United and this is what happened.

This was half time.

And this was full time.

Might just stick with the youngsters going forward..

Managed to sign Nathan Ake (Chelsea) and Ryan Mason (Tottenham) on loan, Paul Hanlon threw a bitchfit about going to Partick so off he went.

The amount of injuries I'm getting is an absolute joke though is anyone else having the same problems?

I either use a 4-2-2-2 formation (meant to be 4-4-2 but I moved the right and left midfield up to the winger position since for some reason Kennedy cannot play LM despite being a left winger), or a 4-2-3-1 formation. Both seem to work very well as I'm scoring plenty goals and usually only concede one goal at the most.

I've only signed Will Vaulks from Falkirk and Grant Adam on a free as a back-up goalie. Vaulks is doing brilliant and I rotate Oxley & Adams (Usually have Ox against the stronger teams like Hearts & Rangers whilst Adams plays against Alloa and Cowdenbeath. I quickly offered Hanlon a new contract before he could get a chance to throw the teddy out the pram.

So far the funniest thing so far in this save for me was my 5-1 win over Falkirk, with Cummings getting 4 goals in 24 minutes.

Of course then against Morton in the Challenge cup I played Lewis Allan & Mulhall up front and Allan got a debut hat-trick (Think the rating they gave him was a bit naff), game ended up 4-0 after Scott Allan decided to try an overhead kick from outside the box after a botched corner clearence.

Injuries are annoying, thankfully none of my loanees have suffered. Robertson is out for 2-3 months. For some reason both El Alagui and Handling get injured all the time, even when they've just recovered. Hopefully this is fixed for the full game as I imagine people will have complained on the SI Community website

I either use a 4-2-2-2 formation (meant to be 4-4-2 but I moved the right and left midfield up to the winger position since for some reason Kennedy cannot play LM despite being a left winger), or a 4-2-3-1 formation. Both seem to work very well as I'm scoring plenty goals and usually only concede one goal at the most.

I've only signed Will Vaulks from Falkirk and Grant Adam on a free as a back-up goalie. Vaulks is doing brilliant and I rotate Oxley & Adams (Usually have Ox against the stronger teams like Hearts & Rangers whilst Adams plays against Alloa and Cowdenbeath. I quickly offered Hanlon a new contract before he could get a chance to throw the teddy out the pram.

So far the funniest thing so far in this save for me was my 5-1 win over Falkirk, with Cummings getting 4 goals in 24 minutes.

Of course then against Morton in the Challenge cup I played Lewis Allan & Mulhall up front and Allan got a debut hat-trick (Think the rating they gave him was a bit naff), game ended up 4-0 after Scott Allan decided to try an overhead kick from outside the box after a botched corner clearence.

Injuries are annoying, thankfully none of my loanees have suffered. Robertson is out for 2-3 months. For some reason both El Alagui and Handling get injured all the time, even when they've just recovered. Hopefully this is fixed for the full game as I imagine people will have complained on the SI Community website

Hibs are horrendously over rated this year

Hibs are horrendously over rated this year

Surprisingly it's usually Queens who I struggle against. Dunno why but I've only managed to just beat them 2-1 with a last minute Vaulks header.

Is it just me or are goalies very easy to beat? I even had Cummings in the 5-1 win over Falkirk meet MacDonald who was coming out for the ball, Cumming stopped when he received the ball, MacDonald fell over & Cummings rounded him and tapped it in.

Have yet to see a successful chip goal but it seems that 20-25 yard shots are pretty much automatic goal, especially at the near post

As I mentioned the other day, Niam Mohammed is listed as Alloa's Head Physio when he's in fact ours, amongst a few other coach problems. Is SuperTommy not doing this for Dundee anymore? He's usually spot on and considering he's now even employed by the club as being in charge of our Media, I didn't think that'd happen under his watch.

First game saw me go 3-1 up and cruising to being well under the cosh as Stranraer equilised and went for the kill

Nothing like an 11-10 penalty victory though

GIRUY DAVIE MITCHELL

:lol:

I love your optimism

I know, as I was typing that I thought "nah, not a chance!" Still think I will wait to buy it on the day of release though, although reading this thread does make me just want to go ahead and get it.

Archived