Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my wee cheat save, I made Celtic an amateur outfit, released all their good players and put them in a shit tonne of debt. They had to play 15/16 year olds all season and they got relegated; most of the other teams signed the other players and the league was actually a lot more competitive. Good times.

post-23633-0-22033300-1428230932_thumb.p

first leg and all is well

second leg is obviously going to be very difficult but i think we can at least get a draw

post-23633-0-59537600-1428232141_thumb.p

fuckin' yolo

In my wee cheat save, I made Celtic an amateur outfit, released all their good players and put them in a shit tonne of debt. They had to play 15/16 year olds all season and they got relegated; most of the other teams signed the other players and the league was actually a lot more competitive. Good times.

I tried this once many years ago, though I only gave them the debt. Within two years they were bought by a Paraguayan billionaire and won five consecutive trebles.

I tried this once many years ago, though I only gave them the debt. Within two years they were bought by a Paraguayan billionaire and won five consecutive trebles.

Won't happen, they can only get a max attendance of 1, and their facilities are now in the minus numbers. ;)

Where's best to buy this game? I cba spending £30 on it and I'm not sure whether to trust cdkeys.com, but it's only £10.49.

I got mine from CD Keys, no issues at all.

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-2_zpsj1

These are the results I get when I don't start a career thread :lol: If I had started one I'd have been sacked by now

O'Halloran as a lone striker absolutely shags the league aswell btw

This is the type of season I have when I don't start a career thread...

Scottish%20Premiership_%20Overview%20Pro

:lol:

Nice to see the overpowered link between Arsenal and ICT has been sorted, shame its been replaced by St Mirren and Newcastle.

Knocked out Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League qualifiers, with a measly 3,618 at Broadwood for the return leg with the tie in the balance at 2-2. I'm sure even in real life, the Cumbernauld public would come out in bigger numbers for a game like that.

Dynamo Moscow in the next round. Likely be pumped.

Archived