Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just haven't managed to get into this yet, seems to take time to get into FM more and more these days, partly down to working out all the new features and differences in the tactics and match engine.

Does anyone play it on classic mode? If so, what are the main differences as you go through the game?

Anyone know how to stop your team being absolute psychos? My West Ham team average a red card every third game and pick up about four yellows a game. Absolute nightmare and can't seem to do anything to get them to chill the f**k out.

Have you gave individual player instructions to go easy on the tackling?

Have you gave individual player instructions to go easy on the tackling?

You talking about the individual instructions just before each game? The assistant sets everyone to hard tackling every opposition player and I have to go through resetting everything to normal. Pain in the arse.

You talking about the individual instructions just before each game? The assistant sets everyone to hard tackling every opposition player and I have to go through resetting everything to normal. Pain in the arse.

Aye,but if you go onto your own players individual instructions I'm sure there's an option to tell them to stay on their feet or something.

No idea what is going on with this game just now. Two days ago I was doing okay with Hibs, winning games in the Premiership and scoring goals.

For some reason today, every game I play I'm always 3-0 down by 30 minutes and my players don't even seem to run or care, defence just let them breeze past. Don't think I've rage quit soo much before :thumbsdown

I had only lost two games - away to Aberdeen and away to Celtic - and before a game with St Mirren I was, apparently, under pressure already! A bit harsh, I though - league is still really tight.

Pretty harsh - was furious when we went 1-0 down to a shoddy goal, thankfully came back to win 2-1.

I've started about 90000 Morton saves this year and end up getting bored of every single one before the end of the first season, anyone know any good freebies at the very start for a team at our level?

Try Dino Halilovic (AMC), Jamie Watt (GK) and Kamel Chergui (AMC) - got them all as Hot Prospects on £200 - £300 per week, so have a look at them. Maxime Berthaud (GK) might be worth a look too.

Downloaded a megapack with all badges, faces etc but can't seem to get it loaded into the game i'm currently playin, is it only new games these new features will appear in or am I missing something?

Have you unticked the box saying Use Skin Cache & ticked the Always Reload Skin on Confirm box in preferences<Interface?

Finally got round to installing the game and was wondering if the game is still for of bugs. Was reading reviews on various websites and it seems everyone has been complaing. Has there been a patch released or should i stick to FM14?

Archived