Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

So you're basically saying that you and your research team got it wrong on a number of occasions and giving me a list of excuses as to why - fair enough, I don't expect perfection, was just looking for reasoning behind the issues.

Regarding the Iain Davidson situation, happy to be corrected on that one, but if he's rated at 19 in DC, why does the position not appear alongside his name like DM does (A position he's barely played in his 3 year at Dens) and CM does? Just a genuine question, happy to accept I might not be fully understanding it correctly. As it is though, DC is his strongest position these days in real life.

easy to criticise when you don't put yourself in the firing line. Stuart puts an amazing amount of hours into the Scottish research and we lucky to have some one dedicated like he is .

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

easy to criticise when you don't put yourself in the firing line. Stuart puts an amazing amount of hours into the Scottish research and we lucky to have some one dedicated like he is .

No it's easy to criticise when you've spent £30 on a product that hasn't got the basics of a top flight team correct.

So you're basically saying that you and your research team got it wrong on a number of occasions and giving me a list of excuses as to why - fair enough, I don't expect perfection, was just looking for reasoning behind the issues.

Regarding the Iain Davidson situation, happy to be corrected on that one, but if he's rated at 19 in DC, why does the position not appear alongside his name like DM does (A position he's barely played in his 3 year at Dens) and CM does? Just a genuine question, happy to accept I might not be fully understanding it correctly. As it is though, DC is his strongest position these days in real life.

Well there's nothing much I can say beyond either you're wrong or we're wrong. And in a lot of those cases, we're wrong (although not in all of them). So I hold my hands up on behalf of my team.

However, to say that we didn't get the "basics" right isn't fair. The missed transfer of a couple of non playing staff isn't what I'd deem to be basics.

As far as Davidson goes, when I load up the game he's listed as Defensive Midfielder/Midfielder Centre/DC. Are you looking on FM or FM Classic at this?

Hugh McCann is listed as the Rovers assistant manager, but I believe he is actually our Head of Youth. We don't strictly have an assistant, but if anyone was to be listed as it, it'd be Laurie Ellis.

Because Raith don't have an assistant set, the game is simply turning one coach into assistant manager.

McCann is listed as a coach while Ellis is down as a player/coach.

Squad_PlayersPlayers_zps1c508a56.png

Ludos talking shite, case closed.

Coming from you that really is a case of, 'telt' considering your recent performance in the Dundee vs St Johnstone match thread.

As it is, it was in the full version that I seen his listing as DM/CM. No idea why mines is different, perhaps McCabe trained him out of it, but it was only like 2 weeks into the first pre-season when I noticed. I'll try and take a screenshot when I'm able to jump on later.

Coming from you that really is a case of, 'telt' considering your recent performance in the Dundee vs St Johnstone match thread.

As it is, it was in the full version that I seen his listing as DM/CM. No idea why mines is different, perhaps McCabe trained him out of it, but it was only like 2 weeks into the first pre-season when I noticed. I'll try and take a screenshot when I'm able to jump on later.

Maybe it was a bug in your game? Its happened to folk before but usually the entire listing goes missing, not just one position.

I would consider that the basics SGMilne, but I will concede I have been a bit nasty with my posts. Disappointed the way Dundee has been researched/put together this season. Look forward to it being corrected in the January update though.

what formation did you use ? Standout players ?

4-4-2 at home, with a more defensive 4-4-1-1 away. We struggled for goals but rarely conceded.

And O'Halloran got nine, and became first choice striker. Lappin was pretty good as was Wotherspoon and Millar. Brian Easton was a standout though, made the Team of the Year.

This season Forsters been incredible since getting his chance, turned my defence around. Still struggle for goals though but my tactics seemed to get sussed so my switch to 4-2-3-1 has seen more goals.

RandomGuy., on 09 Nov 2014 - 16:22, said:

Maybe it was a bug in your game? Its happened to folk before but usually the entire listing goes missing, not just one position.

Perhaps, it'd be a strange bug though. Accept that the 'problem' seems to be coming from my end though.

Perhaps, it'd be a strange bug though. Accept that the 'problem' seems to be coming from my end though.

Yeah its a strange one, there are some mental ones that creep up every few years though.

Sup peeps, just got this today and as fate would have it, I'm off college tomorrow so guess where my Monday's going? Out of interest, anyone played as/experienced Falkirk in this years game? Any horrendous errors? I did the research so I'm just looking for a bit of feedback.

RobBairn1876, on 09 Nov 2014 - 17:48, said:

Sup peeps, just got this today and as fate would have it, I'm off college tomorrow so guess where my Monday's going? Out of interest, anyone played as/experienced Falkirk in this years game? Any horrendous errors? I did the research so I'm just looking for a bit of feedback.

You don't have any cheap superstars that I can use for several years before making an easy profit on. Should be sacked IMO. ;)

You don't have any cheap superstars that I can use for several years before making an easy profit on. Should be sacked IMO. ;)

We don't? Kind of hoping they'll stop selling the core of their first team for 20k each this year then. <_<

As for getting sacked, well I'm not getting paid anyway and I already have my free copy of the game, do what you will. :lol:

Archived