Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

I downloaded that very facepack torrent last night. Although I happened to get Fibre Optic broadband the other day, so it downloaded in about 15 minutes. It was joyous!

Which logopack did you download?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main pack at the bottom of this page. http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/3/metallic-logos

Haven't bothered with the all the updates, there will no doubt be a 2015 megapack one out soon.

Complete pack is pretty much up to date if you downloaded 2014.11, there was a problem with the Hearts commemorative logo that I kept badgering the pack's designer about. For some reason whilst making it he forgot about a masking layer that left some sort of red triangle shape on the logo. I do like how there's alternative logos, the SPFL logos are nearly invisible on the skin without the white backgrounds

I think this might be the most harmonious release they've ever done. I'm sure this time last year (beta time) it was chaos, but apart from a few bugs that they've acknowledged, I don't think there's too many problems.

I'm starting what will hopefully be a one-club save with St Pauli. Loving it so far, challenging but not impossible like I found FM14 at times.

Jack Grealash on loan from villa and peter pawlett are tremendous in my Derby save as inside forwards

I've been given a transfer budget of 12 million but if I spend more than 3 we break the ffp rules so just gone for pawlett and loanees

Jamie MacDonald was called up for the first Scotland squad, he's still at Falkirk.

:wub:

Managing Dunfermline, just been offered a job interview with Falkirk. Not sure that would happen IRL...

Did you tell Ritchie hes a c**t?

After making a tit of myself and posting this in the FM14 thread:

Sigh, going to start a fresh after I discovered this: http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/13068/fm2015-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-version-for-fm15-beta02032014

Only thing I'm really miffed about is losing my five-star potential regen poacher Robbie Bauld, wee man was nearly unstoppable, already had visions of picking up a heafty fee for him

The tactics page on the beta is a dealbreaker for me - it's absolutely dreadful and I have no idea how the developers could think it was an improvement on last year's game. Picking your team is a chore now and it seems so counter-intuitive. Why has all the information about fitness, form etc been removed from the pitch, for example?

Will take a look at the final game, but if that's not sorted I reckon I might struggle to get into it.

This might sound insane. But if you're playing in League 1/2 in England or maybe even in the Scottish Premiership, go get Emile Heskey on a free.

Seriously.

I've got him at Luton on a 1 year deal on £1,700 a week. He's got 7 goals in 9 league games as my 1 up front target man. Annoyingly just got injured and is out for 5 weeks though!

The tactics page on the beta is a dealbreaker for me - it's absolutely dreadful and I have no idea how the developers could think it was an improvement on last year's game. Picking your team is a chore now and it seems so counter-intuitive. Why has all the information about fitness, form etc been removed from the pitch, for example?

Will take a look at the final game, but if that's not sorted I reckon I might struggle to get into it.

Absolutely this.

Its not the only place where the interface has gone backwards. The info on the reports are all over the place. Trying to compare players with others in the squad and finding best roles has become more difficult. And is it just me or is making a sub become a pain too? Ive made subs, the game has paused and to get it going again, Ive had to click "Confirm Sub" THEN unpause!

I havent played it that much but I havent come across anything thats a significant step up from last years. Some of the player dialogues are different - but not the ultimate tedium that are press conferences - but they still suffer from the same issue, that you get rail-roaded into picking something you didnt want to because the options given dont match anything you actually want to do.

I like the overall navigation of the interface and putting things like shortlists alongside player search and staff search along with the staff screen do make things easier. However, these are the kind of basic changes you would expect every year, as well as some significant improvements.

The fact that the underlying game, obviously, hasnt changed yet there are still reams of bugs really isnt great

Can't wait to get home and get utterly bawdeep in this.

Downloaded it last night but resisted the temptation to play it as I would've got precisely zero sleep.

I had to start a new game a few times after I downloaded the name fix. Kept getting Cummings at near giant height. Finally got him at a height that is near to his own :lol:

Malonga is an absolute beast

Quick question, how has the Australian league been in previous years, or this year if you've played it? I fancy a go in one of those weird leagues, India is another one I'm considering.

I'm not really enjoying this so far, could be more down to the fact that I've tried to implement Stubbs' narrow 4-1-2-1-2 diamond shape and getting utterly humped.

So changed it to a 4-2-3-1 for the League Cup clash against League 1 Ayr United and this is what happened.

This was half time.

ScreenShot2014-10-30at200732_zpsb9e60081

And this was full time.

ScreenShot2014-10-30at205252_zps8d5c163a

ScreenShot2014-10-30at211700_zps785a8f8f

ScreenShot2014-10-30at212138_zps5265964d

Might just stick with the youngsters going forward..

Managed to sign Nathan Ake (Chelsea) and Ryan Mason (Tottenham) on loan, Paul Hanlon threw a bitchfit about going to Partick so off he went.

The amount of injuries I'm getting is an absolute joke though is anyone else having the same problems?

Archived