Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Movember thing is a gamechanger. This will be the best FM yet.

Some hysteric reactions of some FM forums about it. Some people saying they're considering not buying the game as its become a joke, while another has promised to sell any player who decides to join in regardless of how good they are :lol:

Just download some elses's Highland/Lowland League structure.

The Highland League is pretty accurate again with all the players at each club provided to me in August.

Lowland League hasn't been researched though. I do it as a bit of unpaid extra work (like I do with the Highland League) but the lack of information available for those leagues as of August was staggering. I even emailed all the teams to ask for information and only two got back to me, and even then one wasn't exactly helpful. So rather than do an incomplete job I just didn't do anything for it.

Hopefully it will be on in the future. Shit how you can play right down the pyramid in the Swedish leave for example but not Scotland. You'd have thought promotion and relegation would have signalled a change, evidently not.

I think England are the only country in the game to have leagues lower than the fourth level represented, which is understandable considering that's where the game is.

Ultimately, with a few exceptions, the teams in the Highland and Lowland Leagues couldn't care about whether or not they are in the game, and when they don't have information readily available, it's never going to happen.

I think England are the only country in the game to have leagues lower than the fourth level represented, which is understandable considering that's where the game is.

Ultimately, with a few exceptions, the teams in the Highland and Lowland Leagues couldn't care about whether or not they are in the game, and when they don't have information readily available, it's never going to happen.

What information are you needing? Surely P&B,Twitter etc would have quite a lot.

What information are you needing? Surely P&B,Twitter etc would have quite a lot.

Up to date player info, including positions (exact, not just "defender" etc), dates of birth etc etc

I tried on P&B last year for the Lowland League and there wasn't much, Twitter didn't bear fruit and asking the clubs got me nowhere.

So I just didn't see it as worth the trouble.

I take it if I pre-order tomorrow I'll get the beta next weekend?

Yeah, if you order at any time between now and release date, you'll get the beta. It'll probably drop on Friday so that it's available over the weekend, but wouldn't be surprised if they took the weekend and released it on Monday. The seethe on the official forums will be intense if that happens.

Yeah, if you order at any time between now and release date, you'll get the beta. It'll probably drop on Friday so that it's available over the weekend, but wouldn't be surprised if they took the weekend and released it on Monday. The seethe on the official forums will be intense if that happens.

I might stay off the Steam discussions for a few days if that happens. It's already full of seethe, god knows what it would be like if they had something to actually be seething about.

I might stay off the Steam discussions for a few days if that happens. It's already full of seethe, god knows what it would be like if they had something to actually be seething about.

Go on the Official SI forums when the beta hits...now that's going to be fun. Every single year there's a few weeks where the mods deserve a wage for the amount they do.

Archived