Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Available to pre-order here, http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/sports/football-manager-2015/

Use the code, "01S6ZC-JVSB28-JRW7X4" to get 25% off to make it £26.25. Once the game launches you get code to your email which you register on steam and you're good to go!

Will also give you access to the beta, 2 weeks before release.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Been announced that its a November release, no date set yet.

Can't wait tbh, pretty gutted Mays gone from Saints as he'll likely have a decent upgrade, hopefully some retained players (Anderson, Brown, Millar, O'Halloran) get bosts aswell

Been announced that its a November release, no date set yet.

Can't wait tbh, pretty gutted Mays gone from Saints as he'll likely have a decent upgrade, hopefully some retained players (Anderson, Brown, Millar, O'Halloran) get bosts aswell

feel I have done well with the saints file for it. I have taken it over for this year and there was a lot of errors in the squad etc. I have fully researched all development squad players and got all info directly fron them etc. Regarding first team the squad rated behind only celtic Aberdeen United ict . The 4 teams of Aberdeen United ict and saints pretty equal with Motherwell just behind. When January file comes out I will give you shout and run stuff past you as you seem avid player and always good to get other fans perspective on who should be rated up or down etc if you willing to help ?

feel I have done well with the saints file for it. I have taken it over for this year and there was a lot of errors in the squad etc. I have fully researched all development squad players and got all info directly fron them etc. Regarding first team the squad rated behind only celtic Aberdeen United ict . The 4 teams of Aberdeen United ict and saints pretty equal with Motherwell just behind. When January file comes out I will give you shout and run stuff past you as you seem avid player and always good to get other fans perspective on who should be rated up or down etc if you willing to help ?

Ah, it'll be interesting to see the squad this year! Few things used to get on my nerves a bit, mainly just positional things and that. The fact you've put so much effort into the youth side is amazing though, well done for that, it'll make the save infinitely better! Glad Saints seem a bit higher rated aswell, not sure how we sat last year but they'd get relegated 8/10 times when I wasn't managing them.

I'm not sure I'd be much help tbh, I'm usually pretty biased :lol:

Under soil heating been in for few years. Rectified all position issues. Up rated a fair few players like ando, Easton, Millar, moh, macca etc. Obviously can't make them like messi etc but I feel I have fairly assessed all players. Some stupid stuff in it before I changed it ie spoony had really high consistency but he not, Millar had very high aggression when he doesn't etc. We have all been working on the info for last few months so it now finalised. There was quite a lot of staff and background info amended . Hopefully got most things spot on but feel free to add anything in here should you feel something needs amendment and I will pick it up and amend in January. Always read threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Release date is the 7th, just had a Q&A livestream, main points are

-Tunnel interviews

-Better press conferences

-Better Scouting

-Better training

-Players less robot like on 3D Match Engine

-Twitch Integration

-Regens grow moustaches for "Movember" ( :lol: )

+ Many more I probably missed.

The new tracksuit/tactical option is a nice idea, as is the coaching badges. The better stadiums and graphics overall are much needed too.

Always think that something could be done re: accumulated manager wages. I'm not sure what but off the cuff maybe something like investing in agencies or the ability to buy a club after you retire. Maybe it's too far, but it would be ace to take a club from League 2 to Champions League glory then buy it and run it too in twenty years.

Hopefully the November release date will mean that a lot of the early issues will be resolved before official launch.

Excited!

The new tracksuit/tactical option is a nice idea, as is the coaching badges. The better stadiums and graphics overall are much needed too.

Especially for lower league teams. Being able to handle part of training yourself and save some money on coaches could make a big difference to some teams.

Highland Lowland league playable? Doubt it with its famous English bias.

Hopefully, but I agree that it's pretty doubtful. Maybe now that promotion to League 2 can happen in the first season we might get to play them though. I tried to make a custom database for FM14 which included the Highland/Lowland leagues and the juniors and combined the whole lot into a pyramid, but ran into a few technical issues and gave up. If I have time I might try it again this year. Failing that, I'll do what I did with my FM14 Clachnacuddin save - holiday until a team is promoted, then take over whoever comes up.

Just download some elses's Highland/Lowland League structure.

The Highland League is pretty accurate again with all the players at each club provided to me in August.

Lowland League hasn't been researched though. I do it as a bit of unpaid extra work (like I do with the Highland League) but the lack of information available for those leagues as of August was staggering. I even emailed all the teams to ask for information and only two got back to me, and even then one wasn't exactly helpful. So rather than do an incomplete job I just didn't do anything for it.

7th November is a nice suprise, when they say "November release date" I'm usually assuming the 30th or something.

Gives me a month to wrap up my Feirense game; not sure how my ageing computer will handle FM15.

7th November is a nice suprise, when they say "November release date" I'm usually assuming the 30th or something.

Gives me a month to wrap up my Feirense game; not sure how my ageing computer will handle FM15.

OR two weeks if you pre-order FM15 on Steam....

Archived