Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HibeeJibee

Lowland Development League

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Under 20 Qualifying League Section B
Kelty Hearts 3 Tranent 3
Our first 20's game at NCP and it was a belter .. a good crowd enjoyed the game but aftermath was not to clever, Tranent management team had no control over their players and they will be hearing from us for the damage to dressing rooms and the mess left was not to professional but we are learning ..well done our team ...onwards and upwards

i've already asked you to provide any evidence that the changing rooms were trashed as you claimed on twitter then swiftly deleted your tweet when questioned about it. If your not happy with the yellow cards take that up with the referee. he's in charge of the game. Did Tranent lose? NO. So d id the tactics work? Yes. Did your sideline continually refer to our players as "Edinburgh Junkies" for 90 minutes. YES. Don't bother taking the moral high ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BasilFawlty said:

i've already asked you to provide any evidence that the changing rooms were trashed as you claimed on twitter then swiftly deleted your tweet when questioned about it. If your not happy with the yellow cards take that up with the referee. he's in charge of the game. Did Tranent lose? NO. So d id the tactics work? Yes. Did your sideline continually refer to our players as "Edinburgh Junkies" for 90 minutes. YES. Don't bother taking the moral high ground. 

I was standing watching as the Tranent boys entered to changing rooms. Watched at least three volley the doors on the way past. Surprised that a team would behave like that after battling for a draw so well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

I was standing watching as the Tranent boys entered to changing rooms. Watched at least three volley the doors on the way past. Surprised that a team would behave like that after battling for a draw so well.

It’s went from trashing changing rooms to a door being kicked all in the space of a few hours. I’ve already asked ‘gogsy’ to provide any evidence with regard to ‘trashed’ changing rooms and I’ll take it up with the staff and players but until then don’t badmouth our team because your disappointed yous threw away a 3 goal lead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BasilFawlty said:

It’s went from trashing changing rooms to a door being kicked all in the space of a few hours. I’ve already asked ‘gogsy’ to provide any evidence with regard to ‘trashed’ changing rooms and I’ll take it up with the staff and players but until then don’t badmouth our team because your disappointed yous threw away a 3 goal lead. 

You will find I never made any mention of the state of the changing rooms. Doors were kicked, that's what I saw with my own eyes, and hard enough to be damaged. Not sure how you see that as bad mouthing. Purely a fact. Your boys did well to get a draw, very lucky not to have a few sent off, but fair play for the point and of course they would be delighted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BasilFawlty said:

It’s went from trashing changing rooms to a door being kicked all in the space of a few hours. I’ve already asked ‘gogsy’ to provide any evidence with regard to ‘trashed’ changing rooms and I’ll take it up with the staff and players but until then don’t badmouth our team because your disappointed yous threw away a 3 goal lead. 

The shower door that is part of the changing room is damaged which in turn looked a mess , i'm sure you will get a detailed summary in due course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like messi and gogsy are a wee bit upset, from what i heard the abuse regarding "aids ridden junkies" towards the tranent players and staff were over the top. As to the "Damage" caused i sincerely hope full payment is made by tranent. But as an insider looking and listening in i have formed the opinion (and it is just my opinion) that a big budget team letting slip a decent lead to another team always leads to accusations solely geared towards deflecting the blame for the result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24 August 2018 at 23:28, gogsy said:

Under 20 Qualifying League Section B
Kelty Hearts 3 Tranent 3
Our first 20's game at NCP and it was a belter .. a good crowd enjoyed the game but aftermath was not to clever, Tranent management team had no control over their players and they will be hearing from us for the damage to dressing rooms and the mess left was not to professional but we are learning ..well done our team ...onwards and upwards

Hee hee, be hearing from us.

All that abuse on the Junior forum and obviously using the term "hearing from us" points to you being connected to Kelty in an official capacity.

What a space cadet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, crosskeysregular said:

Looks like messi and gogsy are a wee bit upset, from what i heard the abuse regarding "aids ridden junkies" towards the tranent players and staff were over the top. As to the "Damage" caused i sincerely hope full payment is made by tranent. But as an insider looking and listening in i have formed the opinion (and it is just my opinion) that a big budget team letting slip a decent lead to another team always leads to accusations solely geared towards deflecting the blame for the result

I would applaud Tranent for the result! They showed a fight and aggression the the Kelty boys could learn from. Regardless of the result (I did not hear any abuse so can't make comment) kicking in doors of other clubs facilities is bang out of order. No deflection here...just facts

Edited by leomessi1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

I would applaud Tranent for the result! They showed a fight and aggression the the Kelty boys could learn from. Regardless of the result (I did not hear any abuse so can't make comment) kicking in doors of other clubs facilities is bang out of order. No deflection here...just facts

To not have heard any abuse you must have been in the seated stand?

Words of 50+ year old men behind the Tranent dugout were disgusting. Calling 16/17/18 year old boys “Edinburgh Junkies” is disgraceful.

Theres a lot been said regarding bookings. Yes, there were a few tasty challenges, however, 4/5 bookings should never have been. The goalkeeper asked how the player wasn’t off side and got a booking?

Also, second half, ref played 52minutes, refusing to tell how long to go. Clearly showed what he was trying to do giving an indirect free kick that never was in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, having a go at younger laddies is pretty bad, leave that for the senior teams if you feel you must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheObserver77 said:

To not have heard any abuse you must have been in the seated stand?

Words of 50+ year old men behind the Tranent dugout were disgusting. Calling 16/17/18 year old boys “Edinburgh Junkies” is disgraceful.

Theres a lot been said regarding bookings. Yes, there were a few tasty challenges, however, 4/5 bookings should never have been. The goalkeeper asked how the player wasn’t off side and got a booking?

Also, second half, ref played 52minutes, refusing to tell how long to go. Clearly showed what he was trying to do giving an indirect free kick that never was in.

I watched the game from the stand but walked round as it came to it's conclusion. Never heard any abuse so like I said I can't comment. All I saw was the behaviour of the boys as they went into the changing rooms, regardless of anything else that happened, that can't be condoned. If the abuse did happen, that's bang out of order. Unfortunately though Tranent are there representing the club officially. Some muppet at the side shouting abuse is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

RobM  I didn't hear anything of the sort and nobody I spoke to yesterday at the Kelty game did either. I'm calling these posts out as pure bull**** and pure deflection from the behaviour of the Tranent players.

Laughable.. Lasted the whole game. Could hear it from behind the goals never mind right beside the dugout! 

 

5 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Goalie had been complaining to the referee since the opening ten minutes, two of his main shouts were 1) "that Kelty player is off side ref  " even when a) Kelty player was opposite side of where the ball was played and b) when Kelty were playing the ball backwards. 2) every time there was a Tranent booking his shout of  "how is every foul we commit a booking " was good as well.  There weren't any of the Tranent bookings undeserved as they were either mistimed (reckless ) or deliberate fouls.  Ref gave the indirect free kick for a passback which your goalie picked up.

 

You're the second guy setting  up  an account on here to post about the game and both of you seem to be very similar to the Tranent u-20s manager on Facebook. :rolleyes:

 

 

Anyone with knowledge of football will know that was never a pass back. Lighten up. 

Tranent manager hasn’t posted on Facebook? So that’s not a very good claim either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

I watched the game from the stand but walked round as it came to it's conclusion. Never heard any abuse so like I said I can't comment. All I saw was the behaviour of the boys as they went into the changing rooms, regardless of anything else that happened, that can't be condoned. If the abuse did happen, that's bang out of order. Unfortunately though Tranent are there representing the club officially. Some muppet at the side shouting abuse is not.

Definitely had to hear it at the end? 

Guy stood at steps arguing with players as they walked down to the changing rooms. 

100% agree. The club & management don’t condone what happened with the changing room and will deal with that matter along with cover costs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheObserver77 said:

Definitely had to hear it at the end? 

Guy stood at steps arguing with players as they walked down to the changing rooms. 

100% agree. The club & management don’t condone what happened with the changing room and will deal with that matter along with cover costs.

 

The boys were pretty rowdy going in so it might have been lost in the din If it happened. I've no problem with the way the game was played. Was good to watch. Hopefully the club's sort it out and the next game is in good spirits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Dean Brett? If hes not manager or coach. What position is he with the Tranent u-20s?

He’s a coach at the club. Not manager as you referenced above. 

Everyone agrees the behaviour after the game was unacceptable, so let it be. Everything will be dealt with accordingly.

If Tranent tried to play nice expansive football and match Kelty, like everyone else they would’ve lost 5/6-0. Credit for playing the way the did to get a result. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great Kelty bashing going on here and I'm desperate to get involved..... But I mustn't, gogsy will be down on me like a ton o bricks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Haws dj said:

Hill of Beath 5 -1 Musselburgh

Would have went along to this but fancied the cup tie at Kelty will have to take in one of your under 20 games soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...