Stenhousemuir v Stirling Albion

This Saturday the Albion make the short journey to Ochilview to play the Warriors. Given our defeat and performance last week at our opening game of the season at Forthbank by Ayr we really need to take something from this game.

I was pleased with our performance but not the result from Tuesday`s match against Alloa and hope that we carry on from their and get at least a point against Stenhousemuir maybe even snatch an away win if lady luck goes our way.

As I understand Steven Doris and Phil Johnston will be missing through injury.

Prediction Stenhousemuir 1 String Albion 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to Ochilview 3 times to watch Stirling and I've never seen us win or score there. But unfortunately I probably won't be there so I guarantee we get a win....I hope.

I hope Darren Smith can start this one, he seems to make a huge difference in the midfield.

I've been to Ochilview 3 times to watch Stirling and I've never seen us win or score there. But unfortunately I probably won't be there so I guarantee we get a win....I hope.

I hope Darren Smith can start this one, he seems to make a huge difference in the midfield.

Hopefully he will start on Saturday been on the bench for the last couple of games, came on Tuesday night looked okay could do with his experience at Ochilview. Don`t know why McDonald does not start him unless he`s getting back to match fitness and he does not want to risk him for the full ninety minutes because of his age. Still you never know could it be the Albion`s day to get a win their which is long overdue. Here`s hopping :thumsup2

He's comfortable on the ball and makes things happen, also think Comrie plays with more confidence knowing Darren Smith is along side him.

Our major problem is we are too slow, our build up play is too slow and instead of shooting we decide to pass it some more.

Darren Lee Smith that used to play with us will definitely score against us. It will be close though. 2-0 win for the Warriors with Grehan, McMenamin and Lithgow scoring.

Very poor attempt. 1/10

I really miss Darren Smith and I'm personally still bewildered why he isn't here. He would walk into our side at the minute he has the pace and penetration we are lacking.

We don't create enough chances and if we win it will be 1-0. Sore on the eyes so far this season. Prove me wrong please.

Darren Lee Smith that used to play with us will definitely score against us. It will be close though. 2-0 win for the Warriors with Grehan, McMenamin and Lithgow scoring.

Very poor attempt. 1/10

Every week it's the same Stenny patter. 9 times out of ten some dipshit will jump in then the Stenny fans have their circle w**k about their marvellous "banter".

I really miss Darren Smith and I'm personally still bewildered why he isn't here. He would walk into our side at the minute he has the pace and penetration we are lacking.

We don't create enough chances and if we win it will be 1-0. Sore on the eyes so far this season. Prove me wrong please.

Smith has been alright, scored a belter against Alloa the other night.

This is the exact same as us, we seem like we want to pass the ball into the net. As much as I like them passing it around its annoying when they won't bloody shoot

Guest honestrae95

Every week it's the same Stenny patter. 9 times out of ten some dipshit will jump in then the Stenny fans have their circle w**k about their marvellous "banter".

You're a very angry man, aren't you?

Archived