Result

Why is Newton/Wigtown rivalry being brought up on this thread?!! Get a grip the pair of you!!!!! I'm a Newton follower and I'm getting sick of it!!

Someone has to fill the void left when Threave moved leagues. Although I don't remember the Threave/Saints stuff being as cringeworthy as this.

Keeping on topic well done Fleet Star. Hopefully more results like this, keep the league interesting.

Clearly I sent it last night you idiot. Martin is a silly young boy and from what I can see he has about the same mentality as you!! What is your real name anyway or are you to scared to tell everyone!! (I have a fair idea anyway and to be honest it doesn't surprise me.. I never said I wasn't paying him I said it was a mutual agreement and had nothing to do with you so why are you still commenting on it!! If I had said anything about any other clubs I would admit to it, I have nothing to hide.. Unlike to Debian.. What kinda shitty name is that anyway. If you anything further to say it to my face either that shut your mouth you waste of space!! Another thing... A Facebook cull, it's weirdos like you that take Facebook seriously.. Grow up and get a life!!

Go on then, who am I... I bet after your two wee pals attempt to suss me out you're now flummoxed. I'll even let you PM me if it saves face ????

Archived